Christmas Morning

Y/N POV

Once the whole team was in the living room and eating my cinnamon buns, Tony gave everyone a present from under the tree and we all took turns opening gifts. I received some new clothing by Wanda and Vision, thanks to their combined research and fashion tastes they nailed my style which was a laid-back but lethal vibe.

 I got a new silent Tazer/gun that looks like a pen until you activate it by Bruce and Natasha. Clint and his family made the whole team an adorable collage of the whole team which we hung up in the living room. 

Steve and Bucky gave me a box of my all-time favorite baked treat. My family's special cinnamon donuts, glazed with a special caramel sauce. I have not had any of them since I snuck into the army with Steve and Bucky because I had lost the recipe. "How the hell do you find these!?" I asked in excitement. 

Bucky and Steve laughed at my reaction, "Well when we got those letters from our parents we also found all of our family recipes." Bucky said.

"And you tell me this now!?" I demanded with a mouth full of donuts. I then saw all of the other recipes and I was overwhelmed with nostalgia. "Thank you guys, I love these," I said.

Loki received some new clothing from Asgard and Midgard and a bunch of new books. Nervously I went to the tree and casually gave him my gift that was wrapped in a small box. "You know you did not need to get me anything," He said.

"But I wanted to," I explained. When he unwrapped the box I saw his eyes light up in awe of the beautiful set of two daggers I customized for him with the help of Bruce and Tony. They had a jewel in the middle of them both which took me the longest to find. The jewel had a mixture of blue and green as those two colors intertwined through the handles of the dagger as well. Blue and green were both of our signature colors in which he instantly understood symbolized how we are a team, him and I.

"These are the most beautiful weaponry I have ever seen," He said, still shocked by them. He leaned into me and gave me a kiss, "Thank you," he said into my ear as we were hugging.

Then he gave me a small box. I began to suspiciously open it. My breath hitched when I saw what was there. It was a photo of us together in my room reading a book cuddled up together that Nat secretly took. But after clicking a button on the side of the frame I saw how the frame started to show all of our other favorite memories and photos together that we had made since we first met. It was about a 5-minute long video which was so sweet. The whole team then watched it while I was hugging Loki and thanking him for the gift. "I love you," I said to him and I kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you too," He said. 

"Alright you two love birds, we have one more gift for you guys," Tony said as the rest of the team excitedly began to walk up to our floor. Loki and I were both very confused but followed non the less. 

When we got to our shared floor they opened up a door which was normally locked, we were told it was just a storage room but when we walked in we both were shocked. It was a library with a fireplace and two leather chairs and a leather couch next to a coffee table. All of our favorite books were here as well as all of the books we wanted to read. 

I held his hand as we looked around, "Holy shit," I said.

"Language!" the whole team yelled teasing Steve who simply loudly sighed and chuckled.

"Thank you guys so much," Loki said while I agreed with him. 

Tony looked nervous for once which is close to never happening, "Well I have one more gift which is for you kid," He said as he handed Peter an envelope.

"Mr. Stark you really didn't need to, the new suit and glasses were so much already," He said baffled as he began to open the letter when his breath hitched. His eyes began to get watery, "Mr. Stark I don't know what to say, thank you." he said as he hugged Tony who looked very happy and relieved.

I looked at the papers and smiled intensely as the whole team curiously asked me what it was, "Tony is adopting Peter officially," I stuttered. The whole team celebrated Tony and Peters's news and then went back to their rooms to put away their many gifts leaving Loki and me in our new and amazing library.

"Well darling what book do you wish to read first?" he asked. We decided on reading one of his favorite childhood books from Asgard about a boy and a girl who get lost in a garden maze and fall in love while stargazing.

When that book was over we put out the small fire we had going in the fireplace and went to get changed for dinner. The whole team had a turkey dinner aside from Clint who was with his family. When that was over we watched Christmas with the Kranks which is as always hilarious. When the movie finished we all went to the roof to look at the city.

As everyone was looking at the view I quietly made two snowballs and chucked one at Loki's back and the other at Buckys. 

When they turned to me I threw snow at them before Bucky yelled, "Snow fight!" The teams consisted of me, Thor, Peter, Steve, Sam, and Wanda against Bucky, Loki, Vision, Loki, Bruce, and Natasha. By the end, we were all laughing so hard and everyone was on the ground enjoying the stars while I was looking at the city lights. 

Even though I have adapted to the current day, advanced technology still sometimes amazes me. Just as I closed my eyes and relaxed I was tackled by a certain god of mischief, where I then flipped so I was straddling him. 

I shoved a snowball in his hair just as he flipped us again and leaned in to kiss me. We then were just lying on the ground laughing. The whole team was watching us the whole time feeling happy that we both found who we love. After a few more minutes we all went to our rooms and got ready for bed. 

"This is the best Christmas I have had," I said as I snuggled into bed with Loki.

He kissed my head, "I agree darling," Loki said as I drifted to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading sorry I haven't updated in a little bit, school has been really busy but I am on summer break now so I should be writing more often.