Weekend Get Away

Disclaimer: I do not own any characters other than Y/N and warning this chapter has a bit of sexual content so feel free to skip ahead if you wish.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

The room that Wanda and Natasha booked for Loki and me was amazing, there was a hot tub a ginormous bed and bathroom, and a flatscreen tv with a mini-fridge filled with snacks. Loki suggested that we go out for dinner tonight like a normal couple, and an hour later I was dressed in a short black dress and he was in a pair of dress pants and a button-up shirt.

We went to a small and fancy restaurant across the street. To say we received some weird looks would be an understatement but you quickly learn to ignore those. Loki and I both ordered a tortellini dish and split a caesar salad. Once dinner was over we shared a key lime pie and had a glass of white wine. 

We talked about Loki's time in Asgard as well as my adventures with Bucky and Steve before the war. After dinner, we went for a short walk in the central park while holding hands. 

When we were in a small courtyard surrounded by a garden Loki used his powers to conjure up floating pixie lights and music playing, "May I have this dance," he asked. I took his hand and we danced together for a while, resting my head on his shoulder savoring this feeling of safety in his arms. "I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I replied before kissing him. After that, we decided to head back to our room. 

In the morning we ordered room service and sat on our bed while sharing an order of pancakes, fruit, and bacon. After that, we went on a run together through central park and then had a shower. On behalf of water preservation, we had one together. By this time it was afternoon and we then played some chess.

Loki would keep trying to cheat and switch our pawns but I beat him in the end, to his great disliking. After then we watched a movie together and then just talked in bed before going to sleep. Let's just say that by the morning I had more than a few bruises. 

The next morning we checked out to go back to the compound. As we were driving back I was holding Loki's hand and was saying how "I really enjoyed this getaway, I think we both needed it."

Loki kissed my hand and replied, "I agree darling, it is a shame we must return to the compound. Yet I also somewhat missed the chaos that certain individuals cause in the compound." I laughed at his statement and we continued to reminisce about our favorite times with the team.

When we pulled in the whole team was there and welcomed us back. "So how was your guys' staycation?" Bucky and Steve asked. 

"It was great we just relaxed and hung out together really but the relaxation was very needed. Thanks again, Nat and Wanda." I said. Thor and Loki departed to catch up and I caught up with Tony, Bucky, Steve, and Bruce for a bit. When I got back to my room Natasha and Wanda were there smirking, "What is up with you two this time?" I asked.

Nat responded with a classy, "More like what is up with you?" 

"I have no idea what you are talking about," I said pretending to play dumb.

Wanda walked over, "Bull shit," she said as she pulled my hair back and squealed, "Y/N Barnes, finally!"

"Shut up before you scream it to the whole team," I laughed before blushing. After we all had a bit of a quick girl catch up, they both went to their rooms and I finished unpacking my stuff.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! I am totally not procrastinating from studying for my math exam... at all. Anyways let me know what you think and what you want to happen next.