Captured

Disclaimer: I do not own any characters other than Y/N

I had just gotten out of bed when the mission alarm started going off. This mission was supposed to be a fairly simple one meaning that just Bucky, Steve, Natasha, and I were going to collect some information from a nearby Hydra bass, word has it that Hydra has begun to try to locate some of their past assassins. 

Natasha came instead of Loki because the team decided that for now Loki only needed to come on the very important missions. "Ok so Bucky and Steve you fight off any guards by the entrances, Y/N and I will be going into their security room to get the files," Natasha said as we were getting off of the Quinjet. While one might think Buckya and I shouldn't be going to a Hydra bass when they are locating past assassins, we both forced the team to let us go because we know the normal layout of the basses. 

"Sounds good, you guys just be careful," Bucky said looking at me while saying this.

Natasha and I had just made it into the security when she began hacking into the computer systems. "Hey guys there aren't any guards out here for whatever reason, I have a weird feeling so just be quick," Steve said. Suddenly on the mainframe screen, a profile popped up saying...

Y/N Barnes

Powers: Healing and Telekinesis

Current Status: Set for recapture

I froze when I saw the last line as my heart stopped. "Shit, we gotta go NOW," Natasha said into our earpieces but it was too late. I felt a dozen small pinches on my arms, I looked down and saw they were tranquilizer darts and we were now surrounded by a dozen agents.

In a normal case, we would be able to get out easily but I already was losing control of my body and my powers. Thanks to Tony and Bruce's boots I was able to use my powers to teleport Bucky, Steve, and Natasha out onto the Quinjet so I knew they were safe as I collapsed to the ground out of exhaustion. Before I was completely unconscious I saw a familiar smirking face saying, "You aren't getting away this time Y/N."

By the time I came around, I had a terrible headache and found my arms were handcuffed to the table I was on. The cuffs seemed to have some sort of restricting ability that did not allow me to use my powers. The door suddenly opened and in walked one of the faces that will always be engraved in my brain from my time at Hydra. He was the scientist who gave me these powers and the one who gave me the scares that litter my body. "Hello Y/N glad you are finally awake we have an agenda to stick to after all," he said before inserting me with a needle, I screamed out of pain and then everything went black.

When I woke up again I noticed an iv in my arm and a random guard standing beside me. The scientist then came in again, his name is Dr. Quirn and I have hated him since the day he took me. "I want to know everything about the Avengers," he said I simply told him to go to hell, "do it," he said to the guard who then produced a knife and a gun. I then continued to be stabbed in the leg and shot in my should. "Tell me everything," Dr. Quirn urged.

"Fuck off," I said, the guard then grabbed me by the neck and I began gasping for air. He slammed my head back into the table and I saw stars. 

Dr. Quirn continued to try to get information from me but I never caved even after countless punches to the stomach, "alright fine then I guess we will just need to have a guest appearance by a certain winter soldier," I gasped being terrified at the thought of having to become a mindless drone gain. Just as quickly as I was shot they both left the cell leaving me in pain. I then began to smile knowing that when the guard grabbed my neck he had just set off my tracking necklace which I hadn't been able to reach. Now I just had to hold on until Loki came.

Loki POV

I was in my room reading, trying to distract my mind from the fact that Y/N was out on a mission without me so I could not protect her. Something felt off but I wrote it off as me being paranoid. I already miss her, she is the only one at this compound that really understands me. 

I heard the Quinjet land on the roof causing me to raise up to the top floor so I could greet Y/N. The second that I saw their faces I knew something went terribly wrong. When I saw who was on the Quinjet, my heart broke and I collapsed to the ground in despair. "Where is she!" I demanded while running up to Bucky who could not meet my eyes. "Where is she!!" yelled again.

The only thing that the three could say was, "They took her." I teleported into my room and I have not left since that day. That was 4 days ago, I have been working on trying to find her but I can only do so much. My room was a complete mess with broken glass and blood everywhere.

During the late afternoon of the 5 days, Thor broke down the door and demanded I let go of my illusion. As I did he gasped, "Oh brother," he said. "we found her, she activated the necklace you gave her for her birthday we are leaving in 5 minutes," he said. Within an instant, I was dressed and marching to the Quinjet. 

We were up in the air within 5 minutes and the team was going through strategies of who would go where. I was only focused on getting Y/N out of there and back into my arms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for reading!