Relaxing Recovery

Y/N Pov

"I'm sorry, you want to go where?" I ask Loki for the hundredth time within this past hour, mostly from disbelief he is willing to go back to confront his past troubles. It has been a week since he woke up and we have both mostly recovered from our injuries. Right now I was pacing back and forth in front of a smirking Loki on a leather couch in front of a small burning fireplace.

"I feel as though we both could use a change of scenery just for a few days. You could meet Frigga, who I know will take a liking to you due to the fact that you are impossible to not love." He told me. Loki wants to go back to Asgard with Thor on his next visit back. To say that Loki has some beef with many people there would be the understatement of the century. I have wanted to go to Asgard since the first day Loki told me about it. 

After running the options through my head I hastily replied, "I would love to go and visit your place of youth, so long as you are comfortable returning back there." 

"Darling you mustn't worry about me," He replied as he pulled me down onto his lap in our library where we were relaxing together.

"You and I both know despite our preferences and capabilities we will always worry about each other," I say as I nuzzle my face into his neck, enjoying the peace and safety that I feel in his arms. 

"It's settled then, we will accompany Thor tomorrow and briefly visit," he says as he reaches for his favourite book that he has found in Midgardian literature. Even though he would strongly deny it if you were to ask him, he absolutely loves The Cruel Prince. In my personal opinion, I believe he sees himself as Cardan and enjoys fantasizing about dramatic balls and raging parties with his lover, yours truly. Not that we don't have a current-day version of those whenever Tony finds an excuse to get drunk. 

"I love you," I murmured into his hair as I began to kiss his neck.

"Darling you better not start something you do not intend to finish," he whispered into my ear before capturing my lips.

Just as we began to get into a make-out session someone knocked at the door, thank god they knocked. "Come in," I yelled regretfully moving off of Loki's lap.

As I was re-arranging my hair and my shirt, same for Loki, Nat and Wanda walked in, "We were told to tell you guys to come down for dinner," Wanda said.

Just as we were all leaving the room Nat stopped at the door before pointing to Loki's face, "You got a little something," he said gesturing to some lipstick on his face. I was chuckling just as Wanda yelled over her shoulder, "and you might want to check your shirt Y/N," I stopped walking and saw that some of my buttons were not on the right way. I blushed and rebuttoned them before catching up to Loki and linking my arm through his. 

"There are the two love birds," Tony chirped as we sat down at the table, the last to arrive. We hadn't shared our discussion about going to Asgard with Thor to the team, only Thor knew.

"Haha very funny," I said as I began to eat my favourite balsamic salad. 

"Loki I didn't know you wore lipstick," Sam teased causing me to almost spit out my salad. The rest of the team burst out laughing knowing damn well how he got that lipstick. Meanwhile, Bucky was just staring daggers at Loki. 

"On that note," I murmured, "Loki and I were talking and we decided to visit Asgard with Thor when he goes tomorrow," I said. 

The entire team went still until Steve broke the ice, "Sounds cool, we want some pictures," Steve said as they all agreed when they wrapped their heads around it.

After dinner which was salad and tacos, the team was doing the dishes and debating what movie to watch tonight, "Y/N what do you think," Vision asked as I began clearing some plates. 

"I think I am just going to go and read in my room for a bit if that's alright," I reply distantly as I leave the room. The team cast odd looks at each other but let me head out of the living room knowing that I sometimes just need alone time to recharge my social energy. My feet however decided to take me to the gym for a bit of a workout. While I have regained the weight I lost from my few days of not eating, my endurance and strength were still not back to their normal. And if there's anything I hate it is being weak and vulnerable. I cranked some Led Zeplen in my earbuds and did a short run before going to the punching bag. 

One of my favourite ways to relieve stress would be through punching things and going on runs. When the team isn't fighting for our lives, I settle for punching bags and let my emotions run loose. I let all of my past thoughts, worries and feelings run loose as I release my anger from this weighted bag. 

I must have lost track of time because the next thing I know I am being shaken awake by a pear of green loving eyes. "Ya, I got her..... yes in the gym..... she is fine she just fell asleep..... ok goodnight guys," Loki says into his phone. "How long have you been here darling?" He asks gently. 

I sit up and start to stand up but wobble a bit, I guess my energy is not as normal as I thought. "I came here after dinner," I said as I saw from my watch how that was only a couple of hours ago.

Loki helps me up and holds me around my waist for support as we head to his room. I flop into his bed and cuddled into his sheets that smell strongly of his intoxicating scent. Soon after he gets in bed and puts his arm around me and kisses my head, "Goodnight darling, I'll wake you up tomorrow so we have time to get ready to head to Asgard," he says.

"Ok," I mumbled already half asleep, "I love you," I say.

"I love you too," he says as we fall asleep in each other's arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tada haha. Also, I still cannot get over Wednesday's Loki episode. SO amazing

Stronger Together (LokixReader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें