Back to Normal Or Not?

Start from the beginning

"The invitation given to my family from your half-brother", Heeseung says with no nonsense and pointed for you to just open it.

Hesitation is what struck you at the big bold letters of Hwang Family invites you to the welcoming party of the twins including a big surprise!. Not to be egotistic or something, you have a feeling the surprise is you.

Since maybe your dad's world is full of rich friends and other relatives had never known about another children of his.

With Sunoo egging you to just open it, you carefully removed the seal and drew the small card from inside the envelope before folding it open to see the the contents inside.

There's nothing that you didn't see anything new from what you had seen in Hyunjin's lists other than the pictures around the top of the guest's lists. They really inserted a baby picture of you in there, one that you didn't think your dad would keep.

"Is that you?", Sunoo snatched the card from your hand and looked instantly before oohing at it.

"I know right she's cute for a baby girl", Heeseung muttered and it made you raised your brows as he snickers, "And you know what, my cute Sunoo?"

"What?", the latter can only reply and his eyes were still on your picture.

"For sure, the three idiots we know will cut that out and put it in their wallets", Heeseung bursts into laughter as if already imagining it in his head.

His laughter was so loud and exaggerated that it annoyed you so much, you signalled for Sunoo to reach something from the couch until the both of you were the ones laughing after two throw pillows had met Heeseung's face.

He almost fall out from his seat, but his hand was quick to hold onto the table and before you know it, he's paying back by throwing it in your face with a shout, a shout that you will make when you're out for a revenge in a childish game.

"Pillow fight!", Sunoo is shouting as he runs behind the couch, then helps you by throwing another pillow in your hand.

You caught it into your hands and know what to do next.

"That's not fair!", Heeseung is yelping, not expecting for the two of you to go at him in one go.

And so half the next of your day is spent with them, to your friends who could at least make you forget the issues, even if for just a while.

They were also the ones to remind you that sometimes all you need is laughter to erase the remnant of a bad thoughts in your mind.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

Despite of the thing that happens to you the last time you were in the quadrangle, that was the first place you'd gone to after attending your job at the faculty's office.

You were there for one thing, to take off in a run for an hour in order to release some stress. It was beneficial for both your mental and physical health, so you find yourself taking laps after laps.

The moment your running takes in a complete halt, your shirt and pants is soaked through with sweat by now. You decided that was enough running for today and heads for the water fountain near the storage room to drink.

But then again, you ran into someone, not just one though, but three of them. Only you would have such a luck to stumble across Jay and Jungwon cheering Niki as the boy works on his push up down the ground.

They saw you were about to pass them and you knew they'd seen you and yet they continued to block your way. There was no way you would be able to slip past them and that seemed to be their attention especially with Jay slowly approaching.