Chapter 39 : IN & OUT 🐻

Taehyung: "Fuck babygirl please take this sorry." pressing his hips hard against my hole filling my pussy with his dick giving me a massive beating. "Actually let me show you cause talk is cheap."

Yhuna: "Shut the fuck up and just fuck me." grunting in pain and pleasure being so high.

Taehyung: "With pleasure." giving that devilish grin I've been waiting. "Higher." lifting one leg up toes pressed on side of the car intensifying my orgasm loving the way his fucking.

Yhuna: "Yes! Harder Taehyungahhh! Harder!" delivering that forceful thrust rocking the whole car murdering the kitty up.

I know this part it's a bit confusing so let's bring it back a bit zeep zeep zeep. On the way home after my emotional breakdown I'm curled up in the front seat watching the LA street lights as we passed by. I've calm down forgetting the horrific dilemma with Klause, crumbling the drama into a ball of paper throwing it far far away where no one will find it. I've always believed that's a perk of being a Gemini, being able to flip my emotional switch in a blink of an eye. How I can choose to move forward without an explanation, leaving the issue in the past and never look back. Specially after experiencing Taehyung and Jungkook's misunderstanding about me. After going through that, I try not to escalate any issue if it's not worth it. Why not live a good life by making it simple, why waste time fighting if you know damn well end of the day you guys will make up. Right? I rather make time for loving instead of fighting. Having this mindset kept my relationship with Taehyung thriving. And now I'm here stealing glances, I can tell he's still tense from what happened earlier still feeling sorry.

I love this guy so much, and I can't stay mad at that gorgeous face hayyy.

Breathing out the bleakness out of me, watching him drive made me feel all mushy inside...then my eyes shifted to the steering wheel.

With those sexy veiny hands that can choke me.

Deep in the thought of doing the nasty, my eyes travelled south biting my bottom lips ogling down his crouch

Deep in the thought of doing the nasty, my eyes travelled south biting my bottom lips ogling down his crouch. Seeing his bulk made me cringe gripping my dress between my legs squirming. A sudden tingle creeped my folds and my cheeks started to feel flushed possibly still intoxicated from drinking that top shelve whiskey echoing the staff voice in my head.

"There's a rumor with one glass it'll give you like a power of a horse to get going for a long time"

Like FUCK I had like at least 3 glasses of that drink.

I gulp a dry throat becoming hungry for his manhood, but at the same time didn't want to appear like a looney buffoon. Switching from a crying little baby to a hungry little wolf that wants to eat his NOT little red riding MANhood. In the midst of it all Taehyung surprisingly took my wrist slid it down my palm holding my hand and squeezed it tight head still facing the road.