Chapter 1: You got me like WOAH 🐶

The night was all fun and laughter, alcohol was left to right. Beautiful faces all around, good music playing, love birds reuniting, tonight I can say is one unforgettable night.

"Shots" she hear sugar say. Then she see him going to everyone one by one pouring a great amount of the beloved sinful drink (hennessy) in their mouth. When it's finally her turn, she see this gorgeous face eyeing her offering her a shot.

SUGA: "Shot pretty one?"

"Oh, why yes please."

He got close chest to chest with you tilting the bottle by your juicy lips taking in the henny like a bad one you are, poking your chest out for him to see and feel those desirable goodies of yours. He got distracted seeing your lovely peaches, and ends up over pouring, seeing liquid dripping down your mouth trailing down to your neck ending it with your breast.

SUGA: "Ooopsies. We don't want to waste any alcohol, do we?"

Without any warning he dove in licking the trail of the alcohol from your breast up to your neck leaving a wet kisses, intentionally teasing warming up your body. He pulls out and his eyes were luring, it was dark and sexy tempting for those one-night fling.

"Hhmmmm, I like that. But it takes more than that to get me papi." looking at him intensely.

SUGA: "Does this pretty one want to continue the party somewhere else?"

"Depends what kind of party you're talking about?" leaning back tilting your chin up.

SUGA: "Stairs. Second door on the right. Meet me in 15. And you will see what kind of party you're in for." sucking on her neck for the last time.

Gulping the last drop of your Tokyo Tea (alcohol) and head over to the room

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Gulping the last drop of your Tokyo Tea (alcohol) and head over to the room. While heading over to the stairs as her eyes get blurry and her legs starts to get wobbly. She continues her voyage determine to get a goodnight sex tonight oh yes baby go get it girl. She opened the door and quickly went in, the room was simple with big glass window seeing the beautiful stars beaming in. She took off her dress just leaving in her undergarments showing off her beautiful lovely curves standing by the window just waiting eagerly. She heard someone walked in It's about time jeez  she say to herself feeling tingling sensation all over her body making her inside cringed and you know what happens next.

Jimin POV

I look at my watch and it's close to 4am and everyone still partying like a rockstar. I look around and see Taelyn is with one of the boys. Taehyung and Yhuna is nowhere to be found most likely getting it right now wooop wooop.  Then over here you see Jungkook, Jin & Jhope are playing the slapping game as Yhuri and Namjoon watches them being all entertained. Can't help but stare at Yhuri, she is such a beauty I would definitely want a piece of that tonight. I took a sip of my beer and headed over to my target.