Chapter 8: Let's have some FUN 🐰

We arrived back at the Bangtan house and just treated it like an ordinary day. We hang out for the rest of the day just playing games, making music and had a wonderful meal before heading to sleep. Taehyung and I of course are having sexy time before our slumber, and the others are minding their own business.

Yhuri's POV
I can't sleep. I looked over to the person next to me and she looks so peaceful sleeping Awe I don't want to ruin her beauty sleep, I wonder what Jk's doing. I slowly got off the bed took tiny steps like I'm stepping on fragile glass trying not to make any noise out my room and went to JK's room. I knock on the door and no answer, but the door was crack open. I opened it and see him on the desk, his back facing the door with his headphone on. I slowly walk towards him planning to surprise him, but I got myself a surprise instead. I hear him moaning, and his hands are on his lap. Is he jerking off?   I say to myself, I went closer to him to see if he needed an extra hand.

Yhuri: "JK what are you doing?" quickly putting my hand on his shoulder trying to scare him.

He turns around and I see him moaning while eating his snacks. Aiiiishhhhh! I was a bit disappointed, and hoping that this is my chance to taste him.

Yhuri: "Awwww you're eating." putting a pouty face feeling a little bum.

Jungkook: "Yhuri !" taking his headphones off and turn to me "What are you doing here?"

Yhuri: "I couldn't sleep, so I was wondering what you were doing and see if you're still awake

Yhuri: "I couldn't sleep, so I was wondering what you were doing and see if you're still awake. And I also thought I was finally gonna have some fun buuuut yeeeaaaaaa." wandering my eyes in places. "What are you watching? Naruto?" I ask to get out of the situation.

Jungkook: "Noo, it called One Piece." he smiles.

Yhuri: "Can I watch with you?" asking politely while my hands behind my back.

Jungkook: "Yea, lets..." without letting him finish I sat on his lap putting my elbows on the table bending down in front of Jungkook making him froze like a statue. He tried to stay still but feeling my plump booty on his thighs is making his body do something else. "Ahh Yhuri let's move on the bed so we're both comfortable." he asks gulping in discomfort.

Yhuri: "I'm okay here, do you mind if we watch something else? can I pick?" turning my head back seeing him red and plush. "Are you okay? you look not okay." I turn fully around and sat face to face with him hanging my legs opposite direction and put my hand on his forehead. "You don't have a fever, you should be fine. You want something to drink?" questioning him having my face just inches away from his.

Jungkook: "Ahh yes, water please." he answers with a shaky voice.

Yhuri: "Okay I will be right back." I got off him head  towards the door to go to the kitchen.