Chapter 6: First CONCERT

Today is the day that I would experience my boyfriend performing live on stage in front of me

Today is the day that I would experience my boyfriend performing live on stage in front of me. I feel nervous and excited and full of energy being backstage with the boys. Like what Taelyn said Taehyung will give us backstage passes since I'm his girlfriend. I am here sitting on a couch while the staff puts on their make-up and helped them get dress, everyone in this room is moving three times faster than a regular person. Everyone is on their toes, fast pacing and double or even triple checking everything before they let go of the boys.

Manager Sejin: "Hi, you must be miss Yhuna?"

Yhuna: "Annyeong Haseyo Sir Sejin" I stood up so quickly and gave him a little bow. "Nice to meet you sir." reaching my hand out giving him the brightest smile I can give.

Manager Sejin: "Soo formal little miss." shaking my hand back then puts it back in his pocket "I see why V is so drawn to you." he say with the friendliest smile.

I never officially met Manager Sejin, even though I was in the Lakeside show I mostly met with the staff or producer of the show. So being in front of him gives me goosebumps because I don't know if he is aware of my relationship with Taehyung. I tried to compose myself as much as I can and brush off my nervousness trying to answer as little as possible, but it's so killing me inside and I feel everything sweating. Oh goodness I hope I don't say anything stupid or get Taehyung in trouble. Taehyung saw that Manager Sejin was talking to me and gave me a little nod. I felt a little relief and smiled back at him.

Manager Sejin: "Don't worry I am not here to scold you. I am just here to introduce myself and let you know if you and Taehyung need anything don't hesitate to ask. I only care for the boys safety and for yours as well."

Yhuna: "Thank you so much sir, I really appreciate the kind gesture."

Manager Sejin: "I guess I will see you around little miss." gave me a little bow and touched my shoulder.

Then he went off with other staffs to make sure everything is in place before the show

Then he went off with other staffs to make sure everything is in place before the show. It was such a relief their manager support my relationship with Taehyung imagine how difficult it will be if he interfered. I sat back down and noticed couple noona staff won't stop eyeing me. I smiled back at the ones I caught, but the others are snobs and just rolled their eyes at me. I kept my cool and stayed unbothered, until one staff approached me.