Chapter 22 : Meet the PARENTS

Waking up early morning under Taehyung's arms is the best feeling in the world. Looking  at his naked body with his bare chest, how his embrace is my perfect pillow easing this slight hangover of mine.

Yhuna: "Ouuhhh" releasing a mild groan pressing on my temple.

Taehyung: "You have hangover?" he say while his eyes still shut closed.

Yhuna: "Awhe, you're awake." giving him a cute baby talk.

Taehyung: "Hmmmm." side checking with his signature look.

Yhuna: "Hmmm I'm so happy that you're here...I love your little surprises." snugging my face under his neck.

Taehyung: "I love my surprise too, arriving to an empty house with my girlfriend and sister no where to be found. Addition to that...you girls coming home drunk and blindsiding us with the make out session closing the night." chuckling in between.

Yhuna: "Sorrry....Us girls are just having fun."

Taehyung: "Yea I can see that."

Yhuna: "When are you guys going back to Korea love?" went back to hugging his waist.

Taehyung: "Tomorrow night."

Yhuna: "Tomorrow night already?! right after the Graduation Party?"

Taehyung: "Hmmm hmmm we're going straight to our photo shoot right when we land."

Yhuna: "OMG, it sounds like you guys are going to be burned out, are you taking vitamins and eating right? I don't want your body to give up on you."

Taehyung: "Yes mamabear, it's mandatory for us to stay healthy. Manager Sejin and RM hyung is always on top of that."

Yhuna: "Goood! I wish I'm always there to take care of you."

Taehyung: "I would love that too." hugging me tight. "Let's get ready? my parents should be arriving soon."

Yhuna: "Aiiiigoooooo! your parents! They're coming today!"

Taehyung: "Ne hehe, and I can't wait to introduce you."

Yhuna: "Love! you tell me this now?! what should I wear? what should I do? what do they like? is their anything I should aware of? I'm so scared

Yhuna: "Love! you tell me this now?! what should I wear? what should I do? what do they like? is their anything I should aware of? I'm so scared....I'm so scared...I'm soooo scaaaaaared! what if they don't like me." crying out loud thinking of the worse again. I tend to overthink when I get so nervous. Well who wouldn't be! It's Taehyungs parents were talking about. Ahhhh!

Taehyung: "Your perfect don't worry, and they will love you because I love you."

Yhuna: "That's what Taelyn said."

Taehyung: "She is a smart girl."

Yhuna: "Love, why don't you want Jimin and Taelyn do date? were you really serious with all the things you said last night?"