Chapter 37 : HOLLOWEEN PARTY

After Taehyung threatened Klause he decided to meet up with couple of lawyers to set him straight. Manager Sejin and RM Oppa also joined us to get consultation, just incase Taehyung gets exposed in social media or head into a disaster. Just as precaution, also to timely prepare a counteract to keep everything under control.

Taehyung: "Now, I know your protected."

Yhuna: "Do you really think it's necessary?"

Taehyung: "Yes lovey, I really don't trust that guy."

Yhuna: "How about me? do you trust me?"

Taehyung: "Of course I do, but when it comes to your safety not taking any chances."

RM: "Alright lovebirds! enough smooching."

Yhuna: "Hehe thank you for being here Oppa, and to you as well Manager Sejinim."

Manager Sejin: "Well who'll watch out for you little rascals." he messes Taehyung's hair "But please promise me after this one NO MORE, ya'll need to start behaving like good adults. I'm growing more gray hair you see." pointing at his head.

Taehyung: "I can't promise that Sir." showing off his silly boxy smile.

Manager Sejin: "Aiiiiishhhh boy! since from the start I've always known you'll be a handful."

RM: "Haha I still remember the first time I met V I already knew to myself that this boy will never listen to me

RM: "Haha I still remember the first time I met V I already knew to myself that this boy will never listen to me."

Taehyung: "Yaaaa, I'm good boy now." displaying his pouty face making everyone smile.

Later that evening, Manager Sejin and RM went back to Korea after meeting with the lawyers. Taehyung decided to stay till the Launch event with Klause is over. Even after our meeting he's still unease with the whole situation and in protection mode. Something happened during our lunch with Klause to make him so circumspect, until now I still can't shake the thought out of my head. On the other note though I am not complaining, I actually think it's adorable seeing him in different persona: my dom, my fat baby, my security and my love. It's nice to be protected by someone like Taehyung, you just feel safe.

Fast Forward
Ahhhhh! after months of waiting and preparation finally the day has come. The Launch Party is held this evening, all type of excitement filled my body when I picked up our dress, tux and masks from our favorite boutique in the city.

Yhuri: "Sissy we are going to look so H-O-T tonight!"

Yhuna: "Yes! thank goodness this project is over with."

Yhuri: "No more Klause will be lingering around you! Thank God."

Yhuna: "Yaaaaaa be nice won't you?!"

Yhuri: "Uhmm...NO! right oppa?"

Taehyung: "No comment."

Yhuri: "Tae Oppa! be on my side! I still remember how that guy broke your heart before Taehyung Oppa here fixed it. To me that's unforgivable, I don't care what you say sissy."