Chapter 34 : CATCH UP

Yhuna's POV
Now the whole gang are on the jet heading towards Seoul, Taehyung & Jungkook set up two different travel service for their family to be picked up while were in the air. Manager Sejin suggested to have their love ones visit them in Seoul instead of going to their hometown to avoid travel time and to have more quality time since their days off are limited. Jungkook & Yhuri will meet with his parents, and Taehyung's family will come visit us at Taehyung's apartment.

Yhuna: "Love...I want to cook for your family when we land is that okay with you?"

Taehyung: "Ok, but are you sure? you might be exhausted by then. I was thinking just getting take out so we have more energy to spend time with the Fam."

Yhuna: "Well...I would love it if I can, but you have a point. We might be too tired once we arrive."

Taehyung: "Maybe the following day or so? when we're both well rested? so I can also help you make something up in the kitchen."

Yhuna: "That's a better idea! why are you so smart?"

Taehyung: "Because I'm Taehyung baby."

Yhuna: "Nooooo... because you're my Taehyung daaaddyyy hmmmm."

Taehyung: "Hmph,  babygirl don't start....."

Yhuna: "Why not hehe" Taehyung slowly hovers on top of me like I was his little prey, closes the curtains captivating me with his eyes, within a flash he starts tickling me so hard till I can't breath. "Looove I'm just kidding! just kidding..." trying to squirm out of his gigantic hands, he eventually stops to let me breath giving me the opportunity to go on top of him. Shifting myself out in a jiffy sitting down on his pelvic my legs spread out. "Haha I lied !" caging him in between my tiny arms looking down at his gorgeous face.

 "Haha I lied !" caging him in between my tiny arms looking down at his gorgeous face

Taehyung: "Babygirl really wants to play eh.." closing in slowly to kiss me.

Jungkook: "PLAY !!! I wanna play." opening the curtains so quick "Oppps!" looking at Taehyung and I "Did I interrupt something?" snickering like a mischievous child.

Yhuna: "Haha no your okay baby kook." sitting on top of Taehyung. "And it's not that kind of play you want to be involve in. V hyung will not let you, he's pretty selfish when it comes to me."

Taehyung: "Why lovey? do you also want to play with JK?" asking sarcastically raising his eyebrows at me. I tilted my chin down closing him, almost touching my lips with his.

Yhuna: "Would you let me?" I ask under my breath teasing.

Taehyung: "No." answering firmly with his hawking eyes.

Yhuna: "Good...because all of this" pointing at my body next taking his chin "Is just for you daddy." kissing his lips smiling.

Taehyung: "My babygirl." lapping our tongues chiming as Jungkook eyes got bigger staring.