Chapter 32 : AFTERMATH

Next Morning
Both Jungkook and Yhuri had the most lustful and memorable night of their lives. Jungkook definitely hit it home run not just once but endless times since they both did not want to stop. All the craving and desire that's been lingering within them finally ended it course to an amazing revolution. As the sun rises seeing the beaming sunlight hits Jungkook's face waking up as a new man. All happily delighted pulling the widest grin as he checks out his girlfriend that's sweetly snugged under his arms looking like the finest piece in the whole planet. His eyes are just glued cannot take it off her seeing both of their blurry image through the glass window that's so enticing. Still can't deny that she is sexy, her long limb that's exposed under the sheets, her toned back showing off her sweet honey skin embedded with her long shiny hair that's so attractive.

 Still can't deny that she is sexy, her long limb that's exposed under the sheets, her toned back showing off her sweet honey skin embedded with her long shiny hair that's so attractive

Yhuri: "Why won't you take a picture? it last longer hehe." she softly giggles while her eyes still closed.

Jungkook: "Morning girlfriend." caressing her cheeks still in disbelieve that she's his.

Yhuri:  "Morning boyfriend" she slides her fingers in his hair "How you feeling this fine morning?"

Jungkook: "Perfect, like the energizing bunny." closing in and squeeze her so sweetly.

Yhuri: "Hmmm I bet you do." squeezing him back.

Jungkook: "You? how you feel?" loosen his hug to look at her.

Yhuri: "Sore. very very sore hehe" just smiling at him.

Jungkook: "Is there anything I can do for you?" he asks in concern.

Yhuri: "Nope, just stay here." nestling her cheeks on his chest Jungkook kisses her head smiling. "Actually I need to go to the bathroom be right back." she sits up wrapping her body with the sheets, but when she tried to get off the bed her legs felt numb. "Ohh shoooot" she stumbles from the edge but good thing Jungkook quickly got her from the bed.

Jungkook: "Hey you okay?" he questions in panic.

Yhuri: "I can't feel my legs bun! you fucked me so much last night it went jello."

Jungkook: "Hehe sorrryyyy" he chuckles watching her get back on the bed slowly facing him. "I couldn't help it, just can't get enough of you."

Yhuri: "I know you did" kissing his lips "I taste good didn't I?" raising her eyebrow playfully.

Jungkook: "Soo goood.." biting her shoulders as she smiles then looks away being elated.

Yhuri: "This is a first...no one ever made me felt like this before, I thought can't walk straight after sex was a joke! but damn it's not a joke anymore." she sarcastically expressed out making Jungkook worried.

Jungkook: "Should I be concern? should I call noona?"

Yhuri: "Noo noo bun! she will just make fun of me, I will never give her a shot to do that."