Chapter 20 : GIRLS NIGHT

"CHEERS" as Yhuri, Taelyn and I are having a drink on a nice sunny day celebrating. You can never go wrong with Bottomless Mimosas while being swayed on a beautiful lake of Lake Merritt in Oakland CA. This restaurant is top notch it has an outside deck/patio floating over water.

It's a pretty damn nice to spend a day relaxing with my girls.

Taelyn: "Are you ready to meet the parentals? their coming in a day before the Graduation Day they're just spending time with some friends and couple of our relatives before they suffocate me to death with kindness

Taelyn: "Are you ready to meet the parentals? their coming in a day before the Graduation Day they're just spending time with some friends and couple of our relatives before they suffocate me to death with kindness."

Yhuna: "Oh girl, I will need to collect all of my strength before I meet them. I am so nervous, what if they don't like me Lyn? I would die." pulling up a concern face thinking of the worse.

Taelyn: "They will love you, because my brother loves you." she touches my arm assuring me.

Yhuna: "You think so?" thinning my lips being nervous for the future meeting.

Taelyn: "I know so." smiling to me reassuring that everything will be fine.

Yhuna: "Have you heard anything from your brother ?" changing the subject.

Taelyn: "No...." turning her smile upside down with a pouty face. "How about to you ?"

Yhuna: "Hmm Hmm" shaking my head lips curled, I felt bad seeing her sigh and down in disappointment.

Yhuri: "It's Ok sis were here for you." wiggling her eyebrows appearing that she's scheming something fun.

Waiter: "Hi ladies, this a complimentary drink from the guys at the bar." pointing at a bunch of guys that's giving us the eye candy look lifting up their glasses.

Yhuri: "Thank you!" shouting across the patio "She's single! ready to mingle!" pointing at Taelyn making her a bait.

Taelyn: "Ri !!!!" expanding her eyeballs in dismay.

Yhuri: "What ?! it's true anyways. You and Jimin have this silly agenda going on and you guys don't even have a label." she waves her fingers at Taelyn "It's okay girl just play along so we can get more free drinks." grinning and nodding like a fallen angel that's up to no good.