Chapter 28 : TOUR (ANSWER)

Yhuna POV's
The last but not the least, we are all finally in London the final destination of the Bangtans Europe Tour. Gosh! just imagine the boys being on the rode for months coming to an end. It's bitter sweet but after doing all the hard work they definitely deserve a long relaxing vacation physically and mentally for all the boys.

Taehyung: "Here's your nasty yucky coffee lovey." passing my lovely caramel macchiato that smells so delicious.

Yhuna: "Yucky coffee?!" raising an eyebrow "Oh yeah... I forgot you have a baby tongue haha you're so cute love."

Taehyung: "Baby tongue?!" being appalled by my comment "That's not what you said last night."

Yhuna: "Love! sshhhhh the other's might get jealous." playfully looking at the others that's sitting in the same table.

Jungkook: "Jealous? what's that huh honeybun." pressing his forehead to Yhuri sitting on his lap making her giggle.

Jin: "You both need to be considerate of us hyungs, I know it's nice to have a special someone like these girls right here. But yoooooo, the PDA (Public Display Affection) man knock it down a BIG notch if you please. Stop rubbing in our faces that you guys have a love life you know."

Taehyung: "What if we don't want to? what are you going to do?" grabbing my neck and giving me one steamy hot kiss to annoy Jin Oppa.

Jin: "Ahhhh this little fucker." he lean back shaking his head.

" he lean back shaking his head

RM: "Hey hey play nice." being amuse by the two.

Hobi: "If you're jealous of them having a girlfriend why don't you get one for yourself? it's not that hard. There's hella females that would want to get into your pants hyung. Need help? I can give you one in one text. Hold up." taking his phone out looking through his hookup contacts.

Jin: "I don't want to catch any disease with any of your groupie Hobi but thanks for the offer."

Suga: "Stop complaining like a little girl then." he says while focus reading his book. "If you want some, just get some, simple as that."

Jin: "Yaaa! I'm still the oldest here even though I act like a child still show some respect before I choke you."

Suga: "Heh I want to see you try." he flips one page then suddenly Jin stood up so fast like the flash making Suga jerk landing his butt on the floor making everyone burst out laughing.

Jin: "Yea I thought so." showing him who's the true Hyung in the group.

Jimin: "Heh I want to see you try" mocking Suga "Jin Hyung got you good Hyung" saying to Suga.

Suga: "Shut your mouth before I kill you." glaring at Jimin wiping his pants.

" glaring at Jimin wiping his pants