Chapter 2: One of a KIND

YHURI'S  POV
My sister has finally found her prince. She is one lucky cookie, having a boyfriend that looks like that. Damn I will lock him up in a cave where no female would dare to look at him and have him all to myself hmm hmm hmm you know what I mean. But hey I am happy for my sissy pooh, she deserve all the riches in the world. She has the most sincere heart I know, when she's happy I am happy too.

Fast forward to the fun part, we are all hanging out at the Bangtans Spot somewhere in LA hills. Like my sister, I am also an Army but not as a die hard as her. I have loved BTS since they debuted but when high school and college happens I focus on other things (education, funds and sexual orientations yea you heard that SEX) but I still listens to them and watch their shows if time permits. But let's focus to now and not the boring part, I am currently sitting here next to RM (Mr. Dimples that can kill) watching the J's making a fool of themselves slapping each other's asses for fun. I would be lying if I say this shit is not funny, it's freaking hilarious. I been laughing so hard that I can't breath.

While having fun with the members, Jimin sat next to me for a bit and flirted a little but he started mumbling things so I thought he was just drunk talking and left out of no where. I stayed with the other members because Taelyn is nowhere to be found and of course Taehyung Oppa would want to keep my sister busy tonight and you know catch up (wink wink).

Jhop: "Awwwwieee!" screaming in pain "JK why do you have to slap it soo hard!" rubbing on his bottoms "I can't feel my butt now." laughing and grinning.

Yhuri: "OMG guys, who makes up the things you guys do?" laughing out loud. "This is not normal, you guys are outstanding." clapping my hands while still freaking amused.

Jin: "Oh girl, this is natural to us. All fun and games. Never a dull moment with the bangtan baby!" having his hands up like a happy child he is.

Jungkook turn to face me smiling like a shy baby that caught my eyes so dearly. He is one hot motherfucker that can give any girl a baby just by looking at them. His face being so cute and drop ass attractive and let's not forget that body that can beat me any day, anytime, any night he wants like yassss dadddy.

Yhuri: "Ohh JK baby don't do that." smirking at him "You wouldn't want me to pull you inside one of this room honeybunch." poking my cheek out with my tongue raising one eyebrow.

RM turned to me surprise, he sees that you are bold and fierce

RM turned to me surprise, he sees that you are bold and fierce. Very straight forward and doesn't have a filter to anything you say.

RM: "You are very different from your sister Yhuri, not in a bad way just in a very surprising way." commenting from your actions.

Yhuri: "Ohh sorry was that too much?" covering my mouth. "Yea my sister always reminds me to watch my mouth because it's not lady like, I am so sorry if I offended you JK."