Chapter 21 : RAMEN 🐶

Jimin's POV
What the hell did I just witnessed. These girls are freaking out of control, and damn Taelyn has this sexy side of her too?! This girl never fail to surprise me, seeing them being this chaotic, loud and so much energy they will definitely crash soon.

Watching the girls sing the outro of the song.

Na, na-na, na-na
Na, na-na, na-na
Ice on my wrist, yeah, I like it like this
Get the bag with the cream
If you know what I mean

Ice cream, ice cream
Ice cream, chillin'

Na, na-na, na-na
Na, na-na, na-na
Ice on my wrist, yeah, I like it like this
And I'm nice with the cream
If you know what I mean

Ice cream, ice cream
Ice cream

Taelyn: "Oppa! is my ramen done?" she flops on the kitchen island.

Jimin: "Almost...hold your peaches."

Taelyn: "Ohhh peaches sounds good right now."

Taehyung: "Yaaaa!" hitting in the back of her head "Control yourself! what the hell got into you?"

Taelyn: "Ouch!" hitting him back "Why Orabeoni? I can't have some fun?"

Taehyung: "This is fun to you? kissing my girlfriend and her sister?"

Taelyn: "Yessss! I kissed a girl and I like it! hehehe" she came close to Taehyung and hugged him "Thank you so much orabeoni for bringing my sissy's into my life

Taelyn: "Yessss! I kissed a girl and I like it! hehehe" she came close to Taehyung and hugged him "Thank you so much orabeoni for bringing my sissy's into my life. I am so happy that I have sisters now, I love love you so much!" she kisses him on the cheeks and Taehyung did nothing but smile at her cuteness.

Taehyung: "Yaaa, it's good that you're having fun but please control yourself. You never want to have a bad image in front of people ok? specially in front of moms and pops, our family will be here tomorrow keep it down a notch."

Taelyn: "I know...I'm hungry ngggggh! Orabeoni tell Oppa to hurry up."

Jimin: "Heyyy can't you see I'm doing it already."

Taehyung: "Yaaa, do you think you made enough for the girls?" asking me as he look at the others.

Jimin: "I think sooo, but I can make more if needed too."

Jungkook: "Hyung! I want some too." he shouts from the couch while fooling around with Yhuri.

Jimin: "Well that settles it, I will have to make more because Jungkook stomach has a pet anaconda that can feed up to three people. Either that or everything just goes to his kangaroo muscles, look at that." Jungkook stood up walks towards me and sat in front of the kitchen counter facing the stove.