Chapter 12 : Come with ME ?

We came back from the touring around the city and it was pretty fun with the bangtans craziness, everyone is exhausted so we all went straight to our rooms and knocked out. I was laying in bed with Taehyung and couldn't help but think that he's leaving tomorrow. It felt like our last night at the penthouse suite in Korean, how he left me cold, feeling nothing but miserable and shuttered. I hugged him close and tight, then all of my emotions came rushing in dropping tears off my face. Taehyung woke up seeing that I'm distress.

Taehyung: "Lovey? are you okay? are you crying?" he takes my chin and lift my head.

Yhuna: "I'm okay love" wiping my tears "Just can't sleep, maybe because you're leaving me again tomorrow." putting my head on his chest trying not to look into his eyes.

Taehyung: "Lovey, I'm sad too. But what do you suggest we do? I can't stay here and you have work that you can't neglect. We got no choice but to wait and plan this out in the future." hugging me tighter as he slides his fingertip on my shoulder trying to calm my sadness.

Yhuna: "I know..." exhaling my answer "I'm just down thinking about it."

Taehyung: "How about come with me?" he propose, lifting my head up again to face him.

Yhuna: "To Korea?" questioning his question like an idiot.

Taehyung: "Well...yes lovey" releasing a light twitter "I don't live here you know." he giggles making a point.

Yhuna: "Oh yea right." I giggled back staring down at my fingers.

Taehyung: "What you say?" rephrasing his first question. "I would love it if you go back with me. Just for couple days, weeks, months or forever!"

Yhuna: "Tae hehe...let me talk to my sister if it's possible to work from home and if she's ok me leaving." considering his suggestions because I am not mentally ready to be apart from him just yet.

Taehyung: "Yessss!" raising his hands up with joy "I already know she would say yes." connecting his hand on my jaw kissing my lips making me giggle.

Yhuna: "I hope so" I say softly. "Sorry love for keeping you up, I know you guys have an early flight. Lets go sleep hmmm." slinking my forehead under his neck dozing to sleep.

The following morning, I woke up and Taehyung is no longer next to me. I stood up started washing up and went downstairs to see what everybody is doing. No one seems to be awake yet except Suga in the kitchen having his morning coffee reading a book, looking so relaxed and does not want to be disturb.

Yhuna: "Hi Oppa. Where's everyone?" asking as I approach him.

Suga: "Not sure. Now leave me alone." flipping his book answering so sternly.

Yhuna: "What if I don't want to?!" I retorted playfully.

Suga: "Try do something and you'll see." I went closer sat across the tiny table and just stared at him. "Bo?!" glaring back at me. "Hajima!" shooing me away.

 "Hajima!" shooing me away