Chapter 27 : Tour (TEAR)

Yhuna POV
Hayyy...with all the crazy workload I needed to finish good thing that everything is over. I can finally start a nice vacation with my boys. Shoooot. I am so happy I'm here in Paris, the most romantic city in the world and the best part of it is that I am here with Taehyung. Just thinking of a romantic time with him and maybe take couple picture at the eiffel tower would be so nice. Hoping maybe after the show I can get to spend time with him before we head towards London for their final concert. Thinking about it makes me warm, happy to be with him after months of not seeing each one in the flesh made me a little excited. While getting my luggage with all the bustling and hustling with passengers at the airport I am happy to see a familiar face.

Yhuri: "Sissy!" seeing her wave at me from an incoming car. She opens the door gave me a quick hug and start helping me with my stuff "How was your flight?"

Yhuna: "Alright, slept most of the time." replying back to her question.

Yhuri: "You hungry?" asking another question.

Yhuna: "Not for food, I just want to see my daddy." giving her that thirsty smirk.

Yhuri: "Ahhh can't wait to bless V oppa with your holy water haaa" hitting me with her elbow.

Yhuna: "Haha language! but yessss...I been to dry for months I need to get sprinkled hehe." we both giggled because it's the damn truth.

Yhuri: "Well alright then. Let's get your sprinkle on." hopping back in the car and drove off.

We arrived at the hotel, and we went straight to our room (Mine's and Yhuri's) since we can't share room with the boyfies to prevent from being exposed from low life paparazzi's. Pretty bummed about it, but at the same time I don't want the boys to be in a bad predicament because of us so we'll do what best for them. And who knows once the alcohol is in our system we wouldn't give no fucks anymore anyways haha specially our horny asses. Well sucks for me right now I can't see my daddy Tae just yet. Because the members are already getting ready for the show tonight so they are already at the site before I arrive at the airport. Once I got settled I immediately got ready wanting to look hot in front of my boyfriend, setting that thirst trap so he would eat me up clean after he sees me.

 Once I got settled I immediately got ready wanting to look hot in front of my boyfriend, setting that thirst trap so he would eat me up clean after he sees me

Ayyyyyye mama I look good (feeling myself)..ohweeee my baby is not ready for me hmm hmm hmm.

Showing off all my curves making daddy Tae know that he definitely got a good one. Finishing up our glam look doing the final touches, then Yhuri and I start heading out. While passing by a mirror took one last glance of ourselves before closing our door. Moments later we arrived at the Stade de France  and met the boys back stage.

Yhuna: "Sunshine!" seeing Hobi practicing with Jin.

Hobi: "Cutie baby!" giving me his gorgeous smile that can instantly brightens the room. "How was your flight?" walks towards me giving me hug.