Chapter 33 : HYUNGS

Author's POV
After their meal, the hyungs thought it will be a good idea to have a little chat with Jungkook after the miraculous event. The members asked the girls to do a little souvenirs shopping before they all head back to Korea. Suga asked the staff to book a small bar in the hotel to have their guy talk with the unlimited supply of top shelves drinks. You know what they say the truth comes out when your a bit tipsyyyyy.

Suga: "My boy....my boy Jeon Jungkook" did a couple pat on his back after getting a cup of whiskey from the bar "How does it feel to wake up as a new man?" sitting the seat across from him.

Jungkook: "What you mean hyung?" replying to Suga being clueless creature.

Suga: "Like...how was it?!" crossing his legs lifting his eyebrows before taking a sip.

Jungkook: "The sex?" he answers with a questions to have more clarity of what he's asking.

Jin: "The experience." he interrupted with more direct topic.

Jungkook: "Ohhhh that ... I don't know." rising his shoulders leaning back in his chair "It just happen?!" sipping on his beer shyly because he didn't know how to answer properly without putting dirt in Yhuri's name.

Jimin: "Come on Kook...there's more story than that." he reacts excitedly because he knows experiencing your first time is magical it only happens once in a lifetime.

RM: "Guys!" he spreads his arms out "Your all asking the wrong questions." turning his head from left to right tried to eye everyone around him putting his palms together connects his elbow to his knees that's spreads out ending his eyes on JK "So how did everything started kook? what made you feel that it was time to get steamy with the pretty lady." thinning his lips trying to hold in a smirk.

Jungkook: "Hyung!!!" he whines because he was being ganged up by his elders.

Taehyung: "Take your time my friend" drinking from his cup "Because we are not leaving here till you tell us everything." he chuckles being amuse by the maknae.

" he chuckles being amuse by the maknae