Chapter 24 : SERENDIPITY 🐶

Taelyn: "Thank you for the Serendipity." smiling at me for the last time "Goodbye Park." opening the door calmly went in, closing it while our eyes are glued to each other taking every second to say our farewell.

The door is fully close, Jimin put his hand against the door taking a minute to ingest everything

The door is fully close, Jimin put his hand against the door taking a minute to ingest everything. Then slowly walk to his room feeling empty for the very first time of his life. Brushing his hair back questioning if he made the right decision. Then halted, remembering her eyes before closing that door. Something change...just can't admit it to himself.

just can't admit it to himself

FUCK.

Saying to his head, walking back to her room opening the door hurriedly went inside. I see her standing by the window one hand on her elbow and one hand on her lips spacing out. I close the door locking it before emerging towards her cupping her jaw focus on her eyes.

Something...Something is different.

Unconsciously thinning our space taking those sumptuous lips.

I can't....how come I can't...

Played a loop in my head, while feeling her tongue lapping on mine.

Shit she tastes so good.

Cupping her lower back wrapping her arms around my neck deepening our kiss. I tap her leg indicating her to jump on this sexy Chimmy that she gladly submitted. It feels so fucking hot having her legs wrap around me. Being able to squeeze her sexy soft thighs that's connected to those lovely peaches that can kill.  My core is definitely cooking for a good fuck, kissing her neck heating up my insides, licking her chest starting to ignite the craving in me. I walk over to the bed sitting on it while she's straddled on top of me. I look into her eyes and I see that she wants me to keep going. I took the end of her shirt and she gamy lifted her arms making me slide it up off her.

God damn she's fucking gorgeous