Chapter 10: Last day in CA 🐻🐰

The boys left for San Francisco to do their last concert, I wasn't able to tag along because I still need to catch up with work. But Taehyung and I constantly call or text each others as much as we can.

Text : Yhuna & Taehyung
Taehyung: "Just landed ✈️ Wish you were here"

Yhuna: "Me too love, glad you got in safe."

Taehyung: "I miss you already 😞."

Yhuna: "I miss you too 🥺 Sorry I couldn't come, needed to do some adulting stuff and I just have a load amount of work 📋 that needs to be finished on schedule."

Taehyung: "It's Okay 👌🏻 I understand, I have the rest of forever to spend with you anyways 😉."

Yhuna: "Awww love 🥰 Do you know that I love you to the moon and back?!"

Taehyung: "Do you know that I love you to infinity and beyond?!"

Yhuna: "Will you always still love me till end of time? 👉🏻👈🏻"

Taehyung: "Always and forever babygirl😘."

Yhuna: "Yeeeee! Mr. Kim stop making me wet 💦👄."

Taehyung: "But I love it when you are 😏Alright lovey talk to you later"

Yhuna: "Love you ❤️ "

Taehyung: "Borahae 💜"

I haven't seen Taehyung for a weeks but it feels like forever, and also today is the last day for the Bangtan in CA before they head back to Korea. Yhuri and I are pretty down just thinking about it, because after this day we don't know when we'll see the boys again. So we decided to do something spontaneous and very last minute to surprise the boys in the Bay Area, it was difficult keeping it a secret from Taehyung and Jungkook. But we were able to pull it off thanks to Taelyn. Us girl decided to do something nice for the members, so we rented a house, booked an iron chef to prepare something delicious and also hired some massage therapist to help the boys relax before flying out in the morning. The perks of being an event organizer you have hook up everywhere with the last minute planning. Yup I love my job.

Taelyn: "Alright sissy's per manager sejin the boys should be here soon, they left the venue about 15 to 20 minutes ago"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Taelyn: "Alright sissy's per manager sejin the boys should be here soon, they left the venue about 15 to 20 minutes ago"

Yhuna: "Should we hide ? or what ? so it's a real surprise?"

Yhuri: "Ohhhh I like the idea. But where should we hide sissy?"