Chapter 35 : COMPLETE DISASTER 🐻

Yhuna's POV
Yhuri: "Sissy !!!! we are freaking screwed !!" she says right when I opened the office door.

Yhuna: "What the hell is going on?!" I asked in panic because she sounds frantic.

Alright alright let's back it up, Yhuri and I are obviously back in California and work is been getting on our nerves. Since we came back from the concert, Yhuri has been getting attacked by Jungkook's fans. We were expecting some controversies because you know it's BTS "Golden Maknae". But we both did not realize a lot of fans are completely obsessed with JK's love affairs, like a crazy obsessions with delusional aspects. Since that concert night she's been getting bash all over social media and couple of our future projects are also getting affected. It never came to mind this would create such negative impact in our lives specially in our workplace.

Yhuri: "Sissy! the fandom are attacking me."

Yhuna: "We're kind of expecting that sissy...try not to be hysterical alright." calming her down knowing this whole thing is so overwhelming for her. "But do you have any idea how we can fix this?"

Yhuri: "I don't care if something happens to me, as long they leave JK out of it."

Yhuna: "Noooo, don't say things like that. You both did not do anything wrong, don't think negatively right now. Let's just find a solution first. Okay?"

Yhuri: "If this fandom wants to play with fire, bring it on. They think I will give up JK like that? I'm not backing down without a goddamn fight."

Yhuna: "Okay put Riri away right now, we don't want that chaos."

Yhuri: "You have a better idea?!" we both looked at Yhuri's computer screen seeing all the bashing left to right thinking this is a goddamn mess. "What are we going to do?!"

And I wasn't wrong this is a total headache specially the Launch Party with Klaus is nearing by, we're swamp with final touches just incase anything goes south

And I wasn't wrong this is a total headache specially the Launch Party with Klaus is nearing by, we're swamp with final touches just incase anything goes south. I told Taehyung everything that's been going on with work because I needed to vent to release stress. It was fortunate timing because they are currently on vacation after the busy schedule throughout the year. I am so thankful to him, despite with his busy life and fame he treats me like any other man will treat their loving girlfriend. He would listen to my annoying voice complaining like a little child, be my secret problem solver that always cater when his lady is in distress.

Taehyung: "Hey hey...calm down lovey. Your mighty Taehyung will come to the rescue."

Yhuna: "Love please don't play with my feelings right now, it just sucks you're like gazillion miles away from me..." sighing my feeling out over the phone. "All I need right now is to hear your voice that alone it makes my heart settle."

Taehyung: "Open the door."

Yhuna: "I'm at the office love."

Taehyung: "I know...just please open your door."