Chapter 29 : TOUR (CLOSING) 🐻

Taehyung POV's
Woke up this morning with the most beautiful girl in my arms. Right when I open my eyes I admire her lovely face with her long beautiful lashes, followed by her rosey crimson cheeks that goes well with her honey skin. Gliding my hands down to her long shiny hair that smells so pleasing, and lastly admiring her sexy plump lips that's always luring for a kiss. I love having her this close to me feels like sweet heaven in a cold winter night. How her warmth is so addicting, just by sensing her skin it automatically attracts my body to tangle up with her lovely curves.

 How her warmth is so addicting, just by sensing her skin it automatically attracts my body to tangle up with her lovely curves

Yhuna: "Morning." she coo's liking how my arms circles around her.

Taehyung: "Morniiinnnnng." tightening my arms making her giggle.

Today is the last concert of our Europe Tour, it's bittersweet to think about it but every concert has an end. I am here standing in the middle of an empty stage taking one last gape absorbing that this is our final night. I am happy for the most part how everything was a success, even though having a little flaw (myself getting sick) in the process we were able to execute a fun, full of energy, unforgettable performance for all our fans.

Jimin: "Taehyungah! let's go..." putting his arms around me "Time to get ready" connecting his chin on my shoulder.

Taehyung: "Give me couple more minutes...One last look." noticing how my eyes twinkled looking at the stadium, then he realize what I was doing. He let go of his chain stand next to me and we both appreciate the sight.

RM: "There you two are" walking towards the 95's line "It's nice to be up here huh."

Jimin: "So nice." as they all breath the cool breeze smiling.

Jhope: "What is going on here? isn't it time to get ready?" walking up the stage joining the others.

Taehyung: "Yea, we are suppose to be getting ready." saying in a moderate tone standing in the same position not making any new move.

Jungkook: "Hyungs!!" he echoes walking in with Suga.

Suga: "Yo. Don't tell me ya'll getting soft again." standing next to the members connecting his hands on his waist. "Can you guys believe it...We started from the bottom now were here."

We all just stood there in a straight line breathing in the clean air...Enjoying a good a good view till someone ruin the moment.

Jin: "YAAAAAAAAAAA!!! you little shits !!! time to get ready !!! Everyone is looking for us !!! we have a concert to get ready for fuckers!!!" he shouts at us with Manager Sejin shaking his head by his side. We just giggled and start looking at each other.

RM: "Alright boys... Time to turn shit up! Let's give Armies a good show."

"