27

It's been a few weeks since me and Corbyn had sex and we've been going on dates a lot

I love going. we always have fun and he's always so nice to me. I think I'm falling for him

tonight we're going on our 10th date and I'm going to tell him that I like him back. I'm super nervous for what he'll say

he always tells me how much he likes me but what if the time I say it, he doesn't

I've told the older kids about our dates and that stuff and they all approve

the younger kids don't understand dating and all that yet so all they know is we're friends

"mom corbyns here," Hayden says coming into my room

"Okay I'm just getting ready let him in"

"I will. can I talk to you first"

"yeah what's up"

"are you and Corbyn dating"

"not yet. we're just going on dates why?"

"well, you just look happy now it's a good thing. would you ever want to date him"

"yes I would"

"oh well if you do make sure he's good to you. I love you mom and I never want a boy to hurt you"

"aw hay come here"

he walks over and I hug him

"don't worry about me. I wouldn't let someone do anything bad to me"

"good cause if someone did I'd hurt them"

"you're so cute you wouldn't have to hurt someone for me"

"you're my mom, the only parent in my life yes I would"

"well thank you, I love you so much, Hayden. I'm going to tell him tonight I really like him. if he asked me out and I said yes how would you feel"

"I'd be happy. if you're happy with him then I'm happy with him"
-
we get to a restaurant and Corbyn keeps staring at me

"stop staring" I laugh

"Sorry, you just look so pretty right now. I need to talk to you"

"oh... uh, I need to talk to you too. is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything's fine. I just have to let you know that I'm really falling for you, everything about you. whenever we go on a date it's the best time of my life and I just wait for the next one. when I'm with you and your kids I see how much you love them and it makes me just want to have that one day. I don't know I just love being with you and I just wanna be with you for real. well what did you have to tell me"

"I feel the same way about you. I wanted you to know that after all this time of us being together I'm ready for it to be real. I really love having you in my life, and I know my kids love you too. Hayden who hates absolutely any boy who looks at me told me earlier he would want us to be together which means so much to me"

"meaning you would want to be my girlfriend?" he says with a huge smile

"mhm only if you would want to be my boyfriend"

"I've been wanting this since the moment we touched hands"