Chapter 14

Harry was on edge as they drove to the house. Ben and Professor Walsh was sitting in the back with the boys. They all stared out the window excited but, Harry was trying to stay calm. He was leaning back with his eyes shut.

The limo stopped outside a tall old fashion wooden two-story house with chipped white painting. In the front, there were bushes filled with dying flowers with a big tree. In the back, you could see a dark misty forest making the house look creepy.

"Guys remember you have to stay quiet while he's walking around. Only me and Professor Walsh can ask him questions." Ben said to the other boys.

They nodded and everyone got out of the car. Harry crossed his arms as he stared at the house. Professor Walsh stood at his side and the boys stayed behind him, watching him. Ben stood a few feet diagonally to Harry as he focused the camera on him.

He looked over at Professor Walsh and nodded then slowly walked towards the house. Professor Walsh unlocked the door and let everyone inside. Inside was the living room which was very huge with a fireplace to the left. The furniture was a bit modernized but, the wall paper was definitely old fashion.

Niall closed the door and leaned against it as Harry walked around the room, looking around.

"I see a woman. She's running around, throwing her arms around, yelling 'Stop moving stuff. This is my house. Put that back. That's mine.' Stuff like that." Harry said. "She gets very annoyed and angry too, because no one can hear her."

"So, she's dead? How would the living see her?" Professor Walsh said.

"Just a blur because she's always moving around. " Harry said.

Harry walked out of the room and everyone followed him upstairs which had a chandelier in the middle. He walked down to the room at the end of the hall. The master bedroom.

The bed was definitely from the 19th century. A Victorian canopy bed made from thick dark wood with caramel curtains and sheets as were the walls. Harry walked towards it and touched one of the post, concentrating on something.

He looked over at the closet and opened it. There was nothing in there except for clothes but, Harry backed away seeing something else.

"He comes out of the closet?" Harry said but, it sounded more like a question.

"Who?" Ben said, filming the side of him as he tilted his head.

"Shadow man." Harry said. "But, it's... There's something off about him."

"Is he living or dead? " Professor Walsh said.

"Dead. He used to be living."

Harry leaned against the wall and he's eyebrows pushed together in confusion. He wrapped his arms tighter around him.

"His presence is so strong." Harry said. "Do you guys feel anything?"

The boys shook their heads and Harry looked down at the floor.

"I don't like him." He whispered.

"Why?" Professor Walsh asked.

"He's a dominant sadistic man and... The things he's showing me. I" Harry said. "I think he can physically harm people."

Harry was quiet for a moment.

"What is he showing you?"

"He's showing me how he pinned the women down on the bed once... How he watches her... Both of them?" Harry said.

"The women that live here?"

Harry nodded.

"He says his goal is to make them his and... Kill them."