Chapter 13

Target is exiting the perimeters

Louis thought as he watched Harry close the Bakery shop that he just started working at.

Harry threw his bag over his shoulder and headed down the street.

Target is moving. Louis thought as he creeps along the top of the building.

I see the target, still no sign of Liam and Jack Frost. Zayn thought to Louis.

Louis chuckled at Niall's nickname and moved to get a better view of Harry. He turned down a dark alley making Louis fly over to the building and look down the alley.

Target has disappeared. I repeat target has disappeared. Louis thought.

Louis held his paintball gun tighter as he held it up, looking for Harry.

Where did he go?

Louis lowered himself down the dark alley, hiding behind the dumpster as he looked for Harry.

"Looking for me?"

Louis jumped and pointed the gun behind him.

"Gotta catch me first!"

Louis turned around and saw Harry jump onto the roof.

Target is moving. I repeat target is moving!

Louis flew up to the top of the building as Harry ran across it but, before he reached the end, Zayn jumped onto the roof making Harry turn around but, being stopped by Louis.

"We've got you trapped Styles. Give it up!" Louis shouted.

Harry smiled at him.

"Are you sure I'm the one trapped?" He said and disappeared.

"FIRE!"

Louis and Zayn looked up just as Niall and Liam opened fire, shooting paint all over their clothes as they ran for cover.

"GET TO BASE! SHIT! GET TO BASE!" Zayn yelled as him and Louis raced back to home base.

Niall and Liam burst into laughter as they ran off, Harry transporting back to the roof.

"HA HA! IT WORKED!" Harry said.

"They're going to be pissed when they find out we took their flag." Niall said.

"Well, I'll just order us pizza tonight and hopefully they'll forgive us." Harry said.

************************************

"What Is all this fuss about?" Harry's mom said, opening the door.

"Mrs. Styles your son cheated! " Louis said.

"No, I didn't! We agreed on no powers in retrieving flags ONLY!"

"You took the flag though! " Zayn said.

"No, Niall took your flag and gave it to me."

"So, how did you know I was watching you?" Louis said.

"I just did." Harry shrugged.

"But you could have easily transported to our home base, grabbed the flag then transported back to the building. " Zayn said.

"But I didn't." Harry laughed.

"I call BS!" Louis shouted.

"I double BS that!" Zayn said.

Harry's mom shook her head.

"Listen just resolve this later okay, Pizza's downstairs. "

"Thank you! " They all said and raced downstairs.