Chapter 27

Harry's P.O.V.

I woke up with a burning sensation in my stomach and my wrist tied behind my back. I tried to move my wrist but, the rope was too tight.

I felt a tug on my left leg and I could feel someone's hands. They put something around my leg and started to tighten it.

Wait?

I slowly opened my eyes, seeing someone on their knees, tying my leg to the chair I'm in. It was a woman with long black hair and...

Wait... Mom?

She turned her head to me, her eyes completely black, no white what so ever.

No, is she?

"You're awake." She said. "Not surprised."

She tightened the rope on my leg then, started to tie my other leg.

"G-Get out of her. " I struggled to say.

She stood up, gripping my face and pushed it up so, I can look at her. I observed my surroundings, realizing I was in a small room. To my left was a large window, looking over a couple of familiar buildings. To my right was a large bookcase, blocking the door.

Guys?

"They can't hear you." My mom said, taking the empty chair beside me and placing it a few feet in front of me and taking a seat in it. "Your mind is too weak and confused for them to hear you."

"How did you-"

"Oh please. I'm the one that created your powers, I know every little trick you 5 can do." She said.

What?

"The meteor your friend saw land on this planet wasn't actually a meteor. I just disguised it like that." She said. "It was my space ship that I was currently repairing when you and your friends walked in and destroyed it. Taking my creations along with you."

She stood up and started to walk around.

"When you placed your hand on that meteor and it started to change color, it was at that moment, you absorbed the powers through your fingertips and it knocked all of you out, nearly killing you."

She paused.

"But for some reason they stayed inside you and since then, I've been trying to take them back and it seems like the only way to do that is to kill you."

"... Why me?" I asked, the burning sensation in my stomach getting worst.

She turned to me.

"Because, you're the watcher. It's why you can see the past, future and things that no one else can see. You knew I was coming, you knew this was going to happen. I have to kill you first to get to the others and take back my powers." She said.

She touched her head.

"I'm looking through your mother's memories and I'm seeing something really interesting about you."

"Leave her alone. " I said.

"Don't worry I'm not hurting her... A lot."

I tried to twist my hands around but, the more I struggled, the weaker I felt.

"Ohhhh, that's why." She said, opening her eyes and looking at me. "Harry's got a little secret that even he doesn't know about."

"What are you talking about?"

She walked back to the chair and sat down.

"I saw that you and your mom promised each other that you too would tell each other everything, no matter how hard or what it is." She said. "But, little do you know that she's been keeping a secret from you since you were a little boy."