Chapter 32

Liam's P.O.V.

I let the tears roll down my cheeks as I continued to sob. I'm pretty sure Zayn figured out what just happened cause he started to cry too.

"You're dead!"

I looked up at Louis as he tried to twist his way out of the restraint he was in.

"You're fucking died you-"

"Oh, Shut it!" Ethan said and continued to stare down at the lake as if he was waiting for something.

The next thing I heard was so unexpected and creepy that it sent a shiver up my spine making me jump.

A laugh.

I looked to my left seeing Harry hovering in the air as he clutched his stomach and laughed.

"What's happening?" Zayn asked.

Same here Zayn. I thought.

His laugh was so high pitched, it was like the Joker himself. Ethan turned to him, confusion on his face.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked.

Harry wiped a tear away and when he opened his eyes, his pupils were blown. He flew closer to Ethan.

"Because." He said and stopped in front of him when, they were face to face.

He leaned in and whispered something in his ear. When he pulled back to look at his face, Ethan was frozen in fear.

"We won!" Harry shouted and laughed out loud again as I noticed a white light coming from the lake.

Harry turned Ethan around, holding him still and shouted.

"COME AND GET IT NIALL! HA HA HA HA HA!"

The light in the lake grew brighter and brighter till a huge ball of light burst through the ice and aimed at Ethan. Ethan struggled to get out of Harry's grip but it was too late, the light seemed to grab and lift Ethan high up in the sky.

Ethan kicked and screamed trying to get away as the darkness in his eyes slowly turned back to their original baby blue color. He opened his mouth as a black shadow came out and the light dropped him, quickly grabbing the shadow before it could fly away.

I looked up to see Harry bending the pole back to help me down. I noticed his pupils were back to normal and he quickly broke the chain and disappeared. I unwrapped the chains around my wrist as I heard Zayn say.

"I can see!"

The shadow had golden holes as eyes and it seemed to be vibrating in place as it made a screeching sound. The light grew so bright that I had to look away and shield my eyes.

After a couple of seconds the light slowly started to dim and the alien was gone. The light turned into a figure with blond hair, pale skin and an ugly Christmas sweater. The boy closed his eyes, the light going out and opened them again to reveal the gentle light blue eyes of the Irish boy that we absolutely adore.

Niall.

************************************

Louis's P.O.V.

"Come here you." I said and pulled him into a hug.

It really is him.

"What happened? We thought that you were..." Liam said.

"The owl that Harry talked about. He's real. He saved me." Niall said.

"The old friend?" I asked.

"Yes."

"What happened to the Alien?" Zayn asked.

"He's dead." Niall said. "Come on. We have to help Harry."

************************************
Louis's P.O.V.

Near the pile up of cars we found Harry sitting on the ground, Ethan laying on the ground in front of him. Harry held his hand as he stroked his hair.

"Niall hurry, Please!" He said when he looked up at us.

We raced to him and I sat beside Harry, noticing that Ethan's eyes were open and staring blankly at the sky and his nose was bleeding.

"I caught him but, his head hit the ground and... and." Harry's voice started to break. "Can you heal him, please?"

Niall pressed his hand over Ethan's heart and one on his stomach as he concentrated. I could hear sirens coming our way as I watched Harry whisper something in Ethan's ear.

"Harry... Most of his wounds are internal... I don't think I can heal him." Niall said, sadly.

"Try. Try. Please just try, Niall." Harry begged him.

Niall looked down at Ethan and I watched his fingertips glow light blue as Niall shut his eyes. Ethan blinked and toke a deep breath.

"Ethan?" Harry asked.

Ethan looked at him but stayed silent.

"I'm so sorry." Harry said. "Everything is going to be okay."

"Ha... Harry." Ethan whispered and Harry leaned in to hear him better.

I looked down the road to see an ambulance and a few cop cars headed towards us.

"No, no, no. Ethan?" Harry cried.

"Harry, I'm... I'm sorry." Niall said, pulling his hands away.

"Ethan, please. I'm sorry."

He pressed his forehead to his as we listened to his heartbeat. Ethan whispered something to Harry making him sob. I placed my hand on his back, letting him know we were here for him.

The ambulance stopped a few feet away from us as I heard Ethan's heart beat one last time. My eyes watered as Harry dropped his head to his shoulder and sobbed.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He repeated.

Two men quickly got out of the ambulance and pulled out a stretcher.

"Harry... I'm so sorry." Niall said with tears in his eyes.

Zayn's eyes were watery like mine as he placed an arm around Liam, who had his head down. I gripped Harry's shoulder as the men ran to us.

"Harry, we have to let them through." I said.

He let me pull him back as the men pushed the stretcher under Ethan and lift him up. There were people and news reporters gathering around now as the police started to put caution tape up.

Harry covered his face with his hands as I pulled him into me, his body shaking as he sobbed. I rubbed his back as I placed my chin on his head.

"Boys!" A familiar voice said as I turned around to see Mr. Winters standing behind the caution tape with our parents.

I put on a small fake smile but, I didn't move because I was afraid that the little boy in my arms might break into a million pieces.

End of chp.32

o:p>4)