Chapter 26

"So, I'm going to do a little magic trick and I'm going to need 3 volunteers!" Zayn said and hands shots up.

"You two come up and you."

Two girls and one guy headed for the stage as the rest of the boys went backstage. Zayn stood in the middle of the stage and shook everyone's hand as they walked up to him.

"Can I have your names, please?" Zayn asked.

"I'm Conner." The young boy said.

"Alice." The girl with the nose ring said.

"Amanda." The girl with the long red hair said.

"Okay. We're going to play a game called Follow the Queen." Zayn said, taking the Queen of Hearts out his pocket. "And to make sure everyone can see; you guys can look up at the projector. "

A guy ran onto the stage holding a camera as he ran over to Zayn, focusing the camera on the card in his hand so everyone could see it on the projector.

"Okay, you guys watch carefully and keep your eyes on the queen." Zayn said. "First I'm just going to add 2 four of spades."

He reached into his pocket and pulled the cards out then, held all three in his hand.

"Remember watch the queen." Zayn said.

He flipped one of the four of spades over on its back then, flipped the queen over.

"Alice, can you hold your hand out?" Zayn said and she did what he said.

He toke the face down four of spades and placed it in her hand, face down.

"Where's the queen?" Zayn asked.

Alice pointed to the left card in his other hand.

"No, it's right here in your hand." Zayn said, flipping the card in her hand to show it was the queen. "I just have the four of spades in this hand."

Zayn turned the cards over in his other hand, revealing the 2 four of spades. Alice mouth dropped as Zayn toke the queen from her hand.

"I told you. You should keep your eyes on the queen. " Zayn said as he flipped the four of spades face down and put the queen in the middle.

"Okay, watch again. Where's the Queen? " Zayn asked.

Alice pointed to the queen and Zayn nodded.

"Now watch this."

He toke the queen, turned it over and stuck it in the middle.

"Conner, want to pick?"

"It's in the middle. " He said.

"Take it out and see." Zayn said.

Conner pulled the middle card out and flipped it over, showing that it was a four of spades.

"What tha heck?!" He shouted as the audience watched in amazement.

"See, you weren't looking either. " Zayn said, turning the first card over, revealing the queen.

Zayn toke the card from Conner and flipped all the cards face up.

"Okay, I'll make this easier. I'm going to put the queen in my pocket. "

He toke the queen and put it in his pocket, now having 2 four of spades in his hand.

"So, now I have 2 four of spades in my hands but, watch carefully. " Zayn said and flipped one of the four of spades over, face down.