Chapter 5

Harry Styles sat in the passenger seat as his mom sat in the driver's seat.

"Are... You mad at me?" Harry asked his mom.

She shook her head no.

"No, I'm just upset you didn't tell me. We tell each other everything. No matter how hard it is. "

Harry felt disappointed in himself, he wanted to tell her but, he made a pack with his boys. He was hoping she would never find out about his powers but, he knew she'll eventually figure it out.

"I'm sorry. " He said.

Anna reached over the seat to hold her son's hand.

"It's okay, Harry. "

Harry held his mom's hand tightly as he stared out the window.

************************************

Niall sat at the dining table across from his parents. He held his head down, waiting for them to announce his punishment but, was taken off guard when his dad said.

"You're not grounded. "

Niall looked up at them.

"But, we've made an agreement with Mr. Winters."

"Mr. Winters?" Niall said.

His mom nodded.

"And this goes with the rest of the boys. " She said. " We are going to let them do test and experiments on you but, we are going to be present and if they do something we don't like then, we're taking you out of it."

"It was this or sending you off somewhere, where you won't be a... Danger to anyone." His dad said.

Niall sat there, absorbing everything his parents told him.

"So, me and the boys are doing this together? When?"

"Yes, they will and you will be going every weekend. "

Niall thought about this in head.

"You know I wouldn't hurt anyone, right?" He said.

"We know you wouldn't Niall but, the police don't won't to take any chances." His mom said and stood up. "Are you hungry? I can cook you up something if-"

"No, I'm fine. I I'm just gonna go take a shower. " Niall said, walking away from his parents.

************************************

Zayn! Zayn! Zayn! Zayn!

Zayn could hear the voices of his friends. He sighed. He was about to fall into the state of sleep and he didn't want to be bothered.

What do you want? He thought.

Oh my god, it worked!

Zayn? I can hear you!

Hey Zayn!

Zaynie!

Zayn opened his eyes and looked around his room.

"Hello?" He said.

There was no answer.

Am I going crazy?

No, you're not Zayn.

Harry?

Yeah, we're just communicating with our minds. Louis thought.

Wicked, huh? Niall thought.

Zayn sat up in his bed.

So, we can talk to each other with our minds like, telepathy. Zayn thought.