Chapter 24

Louis slammed his hands on the table.

"Sold out." He said.

"What?" Liam asked.

"SOLD OUT! " Louis yelled. "WE'RE SOLD OUT AT THE TALENT SHOW! "

"Really?" Harry asked.

"YES! I'm talking full house. There's even been demands of extra seats. Boys... WE DID IT!"

Louis pulled the boys into a group hug as Ethan clapped for them.

"I'm letting you guys know right now that you already have my vote." Ethan said.

"HEY ONE DIRECTION!"

The boys looked across the room to Louis's friend, Nev.

"THANKS FOR THE SHOUT OUT ON TV!" He said.

"Yeah! Thanks guys!" A girl said.

A few more thanks you went around the cafeteria, making the boys brighten in joy. The bell rung, telling them that lunch was over.

"5 more days until Showtime, lads " Louis said as they gathered their stuff together.

"You think they'll like it?" Niall asked.

"Of course, they will."

"I did. You guys are going to blow the roof off." Ethan said.

"I hope so." Zayn said then, to Harry. "We're meeting up at your house today, right."

"Yep. My sisters there to help as well."

"Gem? Yay, I can't wait to see her!" Niall said.

"She can't wait to see her little Irish fellow too." Harry said and the boys went their separate ways to their next class.

************************************

Harry's P.O.V.

There was a soft tap on the back of my hand.

"Harry?" A whisper said.

Charlie?

I opened my eyes to see that it was 3:00 a.m. then I looked down to see Charlie standing on the side of my bed.

"What's wrong, Charlie?"

"There's a woman outside and I can see through her."

"You can see through her? "

Charlie turned away from me and ran over to my window, standing on his tippy toes to see better.

"Look, see. She's right there. "

I rubbed my eyes as I sat up then, walked over to the window and looked. Down below was a woman hovering above the sidewalk. She was small and wore a long white flowy gown and had long pale hair. Her back was to me but, I could see that she was transparent.

"What is she Harry?" Charlie asked.

"I don't know." I said.

The woman walked but, still hovered over the ground as she stopped in the middle of the street. Her head slowly turned to me, revealing that she was very young and beautiful. Her eyes were dulled and silver but, they pulled me in almost like she was putting me under a trance.

We stared at each other for a long time till she finally turned her head away from me. She stood there for a moment then out of nowhere, she threw her head back as she let out a wailing scream so loud that I had to cover my ears.

I fell to my knees as I noticed Charlie was covering his ears too. I could hear the whole neighborhood waking up as she finally stopped screaming and my door flew open, revealing my mom.