Chapter 29

Anna's P.O.V.

I bit my nail as I felt a hand on my back. I looked over, seeing Louis standing beside me and gave me a small smile.

"Louis." I said, my voice hoarse from all the crying. "This is all my fault."

"No, Mrs. Styles. It's not. You were possessed, you weren't in control of your body."

"But I wished I fought harder. Harry said it himself that I wasn't weak but... Look at him."

He followed my gaze as we stared at Harry laying in the hospital bed. The side of his neck patched up and an oxygen tube stuck in his mouth, helping him breath.

"You're right... He's alive and we're all very grateful for that." Louis said.

"What if he hates me? What if he can't look at me the same way?"

"Harry's very understanding. He knows it wasn't really you doing that to him. He still loves you."

I wiped my face.

"You sure?"

"Positive." Louis said and smiled at me. "You should go in there. He's been asleep for two days now, maybe he'll wake up today."

I nodded.

"Okay."

I hugged him, sighing from the comfort it brought me.

"Thank you. I'm so glad Harry has you."

He kept his hand on my back and lead me to the door of the room Harry was in. He gave me a nod, telling me to go on in there all ready and I took a deep breath and opened the door.

************************************

Harry's P.O.V.

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke, I was in a field. I stood up and realized that I was back in the field where we found the meteor. I noticed a figure at the end of the field, looking at me. It walked towards me as I tried to make out the figure.

It was an Owl only it wasn't an owl. It was brown and it was covered in some kind of black cloak. It's eyes, making up most of its face were huge and black with a small white dot in the middle. The beck was small and pointy.

What was stranger was that, I wasn't scared. The closest it got, the more it felt like I was seeing an old friend. I had to lift my head up to look at it as it stood in front of me.

'Harry.' It said, except his beak didn't move.

'This is how I communicate.' It said again.

He was using Telepathically.

"Who are you? " I said.

'I am called many names but, I'm afraid I don't have one on this planet.'

"What should I call you then?"

'Call me... Old friend.'

"Okay... Old friend. "

My Old friend lifted his wing, motioning me to walk. I followed the direction of his wing and walked to a mirror that appeared in the middle of the field. It was huge with carvings of flowers and angels around it.

I stood in front of it, still wearing the hospital gown but, I looked paler.

'Watch.'

I looked at the reflection of my old friend as he stood behind me and nodded. I watched as the carvings turned green.

'You Harry, are a guide. A doorway to life and death. '

I appeared in the mirror with a little girl holding my hand. I was talking to her as a bright light appeared in front of us and she let go of my hand as she walked into the light, disappearing.

'You are also a watcher, meaning you can see the past and future. You are the one that will help keep balance on your planet.'

The carvings turned brown as Liam appeared in the mirror.

'Liam is powerful. He's a pusher. He can put thoughts in your head and make up whatever lie he can come up with the truth.'

Liam's pupils diluted then, disappeared as the carvings turned red then Louis appeared.

'Louis is dangerous.'

Lightning struck behind Louis and fire also started to erupt behind him.

'But... not all of his powers are destructive. He's also a protector.'

Louis disappeared and the carvings turned purple as Zayn appeared.

'Zayn is a mover and a shadower. His control over the darkness can be used in various of ways and will become very useful once he unlocks them.'

Zayn looked down as a shadow flew up from the ground and covered Zayn, flying away with him.

'As for Niall.'

Niall appeared in the mirror, the carvings turning silver and smiled at me.

'He must be protected for he has a power that has not yet come.'

Niall lifted in the sky.

'Niall is light himself.'

A white glow surrounded Niall as it grew brighter, covering his body.

'For without him. All other lights will go out and your planet will grow cold and dark.'

The light covering Niall went out like a flame and the mirror was empty. I turned around and looked up at my old friend.

"What will happen now?"

'You will be faced with an evil that has landed on your planet and together you boys will defeat it.'

"How?"

'You will know but, I must warn you. You boys will be faced with lots of temptations. Forces that even you can't see that will try to break you, turn you dark. You boys must stick together and help one another. If you fail then, all hope will be lost.'

My old friend, raised its wings and pressed them to my temples.

"Wait, will I see you again?" I asked.

'When the time comes. '

He moved his wings and I felt myself fall. My old friend shrinked smaller and smaller till I hit the ground, blacking out again.

************************************

Harry's P.O.V.

There was a soft cry and I turned my head to the sound of it. I peeked through my eyelashes, seeing my mom sitting beside me with my hand in hers.

I squeezed her hand and she gasped looking down at my hand then looked up at me.

"Harry?!"

End of chp.28

i