Chapter 25

"I can give you boys each a body guard if you like. They'll follow you wherever you like and you can dismiss them whenever you want. You can even stay here if you want." Ben had told the boys.

Even though the boys agreed, they realized now how stupid it was. No one could protect them other than each other. It was their job to protect and help people. Having body guards without the abilities that they have will only be putting them in danger as well.

The show was tomorrow and the boys decided to have a sleep over at Harry's house. Harry even asked Ethan to come along.

"No messing around up there now." Mama Styles said.

"We won't ma'am." Ethan said.

"No promises." Harry said under his breath as he led him upstairs.

"I have made a great discovery."

"And what did you discover? " Harry said, sitting on his bed.

Ethan unzipped his bag and pulled out a CD.

"Lana Del Rey." Ethan said.

"Never heard of her."

"Then let me educate you."

He held the CD between his hands and walked towards Harry.

"Lana Del Rey is like the daughter of Marilyn Monroe because, not only is she gorgeous... She's also very very talented. " Ethan said. "This Album that I'm holding in my hand is not only the best thing I've ever heard in my life but... It's the best fucking thing that I've heard in my life."

"Ethan?!" Harry gasped. "I have never heard you drop the f bomb before."

"Because it's that fucking good."

Harry couldn't help but laugh as Ethan walked over to Harry's CD Player, turning it on and placing the CD in. Harry watched Ethan as the music started and he started to sway side to side

"Oh, my heart it breaks every step that I take, But I'm hoping at the gates, they'll tell me that you're mine." Ethan singed along.

"Come here. " Harry said.

Ethan skipped over to him, sitting on his lap.

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you something?" Harry asked.

Ethan nodded yes.

"When we first met, in the hallway... Why were you crying? "

The question toke Ethan off guard as he started to fidget and look away.

"Oh um..."

Harry placed his finger under Ethan's chin, making him look at him.

"You can tell me, baby."

Ethan sighed.

"My parents were fighting and I think it was their first actual fight. I didn't hear much but, I never heard my mom sound so upset before. " He said. "It kind of just brought me back to some bad memories back at the orphanage. "

"Like what?"

Ethan looked down at his hands and started to play with them.

"I was too young to understand back then but, one of our caretakers brought over her boyfriend once and we could hear them fighting upstairs... Until it was just her screaming and crying." Ethan said. "We were so scared. It was quiet for so long, we thought they went to sleep but, her boyfriend left in a rush."