Chapter 17

"When did this happen?!" Louis shouted.

"What?" Zayn said.

Louis stood closer to Harry.

"How the hell are you as tall as me now?!"

"Growth spurt?" Harry shrugged.

Louis crossed his arms.

"This is bullshit."

"Aw, don't worry Lou. You're going to hit yours too." Harry said, patting his head.

"Very funny." Louis said.

He sat on the edge of Zayn's bed as Zayn turned to them.

"I've got it."

"Got what?" Liam said.

"Name a place you really want to go."

"Nando's." Niall mumbled, who was curled up on the bed, hugging a pillow.

Zayn smiled.

"Nando's it is." He said.

Zayn's room seemed to melt away as the inside of Nando's started to take shape.

"Holy shit." Niall said, sitting up.

"Is this real?" Harry said.

"In our minds, yes but we're still in my room." Zayn said.

"That would explain the bed." Louis said.

"Remember when we at Harry's cabin and you guys thought we in the middle of a forest but, when you tried to wake me up, it would always disappear." Zayn said. "Turns out I can make people see things that aren't really there."

"So, we're not in Nando's right now. We're still in your room. " Niall said.

"Yep."

"Fucking tease. "

Zayn laughed and Nando's finally faded back to Zayn's room.

"Somebody feed me, I haven't eaten in hours." Niall said, pouting.

"Fine, let's get Jack Frost something to eat." Louis said, standing up.

He started to walk to the door but, stopped in his tracks almost falling over. He looked down at his feet.

"NIALL!"

The boys looked down to see Louis's feet were frozen in a block of ice. As the boys laughed at Louis, he quickly melted the ice, wiggling his toes when they were finally free.

"You're paying for your own food then." Louis said to Niall and stomped out of the room.

************************************

Harry could hear running as he left the bathroom, pushing the door open as a boy ran into him, knocking the books out of his hands. The boy gasped, stepping away from Harry, glancing up at him then quickly crouched down to pick up his books.

"I I I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to run into you." The boy stuttered.

"No, don't apologize. It's my fault, I opened the door in your face." Harry said. "Let me help you. "

"N-No it's fine." The boy said.

Harry helped him pick up his books anyway and he noticed how shaky the boy's hands were. They stood up, the boy keeping his eyes down as he collected his books from Harry.

"Th-thank you."

He clutched his books to his chest as he started to step around Harry but, Harry grabbed him by the arm.