Chapter 33

Niall's P.O.V.

The moon... It's so beautiful. It set a calming mood as I sunk deeper into the freezing ocean. It made me feel numb which was better than the pain in my heart.

Something flew in front of the moon, it's large wings making it hard to see. The winged creature got closer blocking my view from the moon as it got closer and closer to me.

What is that? I thought as I felt the ice dagger slip out of me, making me gasp and realize that I was holding my breath.

Water admittedly filled into my lungs but, I quickly held my breath again. The pressure was making me light headed and the coldness of the water made me feel paralyzed.

The winged creature opened its wings and I shut my eyes, knowing that I'm about to fish food. I felt... Warmth? It embraced me like a mother's hug and the pressure in my head was too much for me to stand it. I opened my mouth and was shocked when air entered my lungs inside of water.

I opened my eyes to see I was in some kind of bubble and I looked up to see, holding me in its wings was an owl... But it wasn't an owl. It was brown and its eyes made up most of its face. They were huge and black with a small white dot in the middle. Its beck was small and pointy.

Staring into its eyes made me feel comfortable and I felt I've met this creature before, like I was seeing an old friend.

Is this the owl Harry talked about? I thought.

Yes. The owl said but it's beak didn't move, it was in my head.

You can hear me? I thought.

Yes. It said.

Is this real?

Yes and no. Spiritually this is happening but, physically you're still sinking to the bottom of the lake.

So... Am I died?

Barley but now It is time to awaken your last power.

What do you mean?

It's time to show the world that you are bright as a star. It said.

I felt its tiny hands grip mine and extend them as a wave of energy and power surged through me. It was like I was absorbing the owl as I felt its wings come out of my back.

"COME AND GET IT NIALL!" I heard Harry say.

I shot through the water, feeling no pain as I broke through the ice and aimed at the alien that has taken over Ethan's body. I gripped him from the shoulders and lifted him up in the air, the light making him scream in pain.

Ethan's eyes turned back to their baby blue eyes and his mouth opened as the alien quickly escaped. I quickly grabbed the alien before it could fly away and stared into its golden eyes. It shock in my hands as it screamed at me but I stared into its eyes as I grew brighter.

Its neck twisted in odd directions and it burst into thousands of ripped pieces of paper but they quickly turned into ash and the wind blew them away until there was nothing at all.

I could feel the owl leaving my body as it flew a few feet away from me and turned to me.

Good luck, Niall.

It lifted its tiny hand and closed my eyes as reality hit me and when I opened my eyes, my old friend was gone. It was just the moon and 4 boys that I love.

************************************
Niall's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes seeing the tv on the news. I yawned as I rubbed my eyes.