Chapter 6

Maybe it's just a thing that happens when we use our powers. Louis thought.

My eyes don't turn black when I use my powers. Neither do the others. Niall thought.

Maybe it's just me then. Louis thought.

You looked weird.

My eyes were black.

Yeah but, you just looked... Different. Like it wasn't you.

Louis repeated that in his head as he sat in his bed.

He does remember blacking out for a couple of seconds when he was confronting Jeremy but, he brushed it off.

Louis? Niall thought.

I don't know, Niall. I really don't. Just don't tell the others, please.

I won't. Niall promised.

Louis's phone beeped and he picked it up, looking at the text.

'Wanna go to our place, babe?' The text said.

Louis smiled and replied with a yes.

************************************

Okay, concentrate. Liam thought to himself.

He stood against the wall in his room and stared down a soda pop across the room on his dresser. He lifted his arm up toward the soda pop and slowly his arm began to stretch. It stretched all the way to the soda pop and Liam picked it up, bringing his arm back to its normal length and smiled to himself, taking a sip of the soda pop.

GUYS, COME OVER RIGHT NOW! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS.

************************************

A black limo picked each of the boys up at 9 in the morning. Their parents in the other behind them. They weren't told much, only that they'll be there in 30 minutes. The boys felt very uncomfortable, scared of what was ahead of them.

When they felt the limo stopped, their stomachs dropped as well. Everyone was on edge as the door opened, Liam stepped out first, second was Louis, then Harry, Niall and lastly Zayn.

They walked down a hall that was so white it was almost blinding and was led into a wide room, that looked like a control room. There were buttons everywhere and in front of them was window, showing them another white room.

There were workers sitting in front of the windows, pressing buttons, none of them talking nor paying attention. One of them turned around when the boys entered, obviously the leader of this place.

The man was tall, had dark gelled hair with a fully trimmed bread and almond colored eyes. His thin figure was in a black and red suit, accessored by a couple of gold rings on his fingers.

"Good Morning, Boys!" He exclaimed, walking up to them and shaking each of their hands.

"Good Morning, Parents." He said as he greeted their parents as well.

"My name is Ben Winters, I am the one in charge of this place and to be sure I am correct."

"Zayn Malik." He pointed at Zayn and he nodded.

"Liam Payne." Liam nodded.

"Louis Tomlinson." Louis nodded.

"Niall Horan." Niall nodded.

"And Harry Styles." Harry nodded.

Ben clasped his hands together and looked at each of the boys.