Chapter 10

Zayn's P.O.V.

Why is it so cold? What am I laying on?

I opened my eyes but, shut them again. The light too bright for my eyes. I tried to let my eyes adjust but, the lights were too strong. I tried to move my hand to cover my eyes but, I couldn't move it. I tried my other hand.

Why can't I move?

I tried to move around. Lift, drag, push, pull but, I could only turn my head side to side.

Am I paralyzed from the neck down?

I squinted my eyes to see and tried to look down at myself. I'm on a silver table in a white gown. There's something on the tips of fingers but, I can't see them.

I look over to my right, the walls and floors a white marble color. In the wall was a rectangular tank filled with water with something inside of it. A figure that was getting closer to the glass. I opened my eyes wider.

Niall?

He pressed his hands to glass, looking at me and started to bang his fist against the glass. He mouthed 'Help me' as he tried to break the glass. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears as I tried to sit up.

Dammit!

"Help!" I yelled but, no sound came out.

"HELP SOMEBODY! " I yelled louder but, still no sound.

Niall was turning red, he needs help! I looked to my left only to see something that made my blood run cold. It was Harry. He was laying on his stomach on a silver table, the back of his neck cut open with a needle stuck up his head. Blood was gushing down the side of his neck and there was blood coming out of his ears, nose and mouth.

"Harry? " I said, even though you couldn't hear it.

His eyes snapped opened, his eyes white as the marble as he opened his mouth and I heard him say.

"Wake up, Zayn."

************************************

-Back in 3rd person-

"Wake up, Zayn." Harry said. "Zayn?!"

Harry started to shake him and Zayn finally woke up with a jolt. A sweaty Zayn quickly sat up, almost bumping heads with Harry as he started to hyperventilate.

"Zayn? It's all right. It was just a dream. Calm down. It's okay." Harry spoke softly, as he wrapped his arm around Zayn's shoulder.

Zayn breathed in and out, trying to get his heart to calm down. Harry watched him closely as he stayed quiet. When Zayn finally calmed down, Harry spoke.

"Was it bad? Like really bad?"

"Kind of."

"Do you want to talk about it? "

"It-" Zayn rubbed his eyes. "It was weird. I don't remember much."

"What do you remember?"

Zayn wanted to tell Harry but, he didn't want to scare him. He was pretty sure it was nothing but, he told him half of it.

"I was in this bright room on a table and I was paralyzed from the neck down. I saw Niall and you but, I don't remember what else happened. "

"You'll start to remember as the day passes but, if you don't. It's probably nothing. " Harry said.

Zayn nodded then, finally realized they were the only two in the room.

"Where are the boys? "

"Well, we already did are checkups so we started to play King's court then, Liam discovered a mini movie theater. So, their choosing a movie to watch and I came back here to check on you." Harry said.