Chapter 19

"Have a nice day, ma'am." Harry said.

He closed the door and flipped the card around, showing that the Bakery was closed now.

"How did you get number 3?" Niall asked.

Liam explained it to him as Zayn placed his feet on the table, enjoying a bag of gummy bears. Louis walked out of the bathroom as Harry started to sweep up the place.

Louis sat next to Zayn and pulled his hood over his head, staring at the floor in silence. Zayn held a red gummy bear in front of his face and Louis slowly opened his mouth, letting Zayn feed him.

When Harry finished cleaning up the place, the boys helped him place the chairs on the tables and lock up.

"Do you hear that? " Harry said as the boys walked down the street.

They listened closely, hearing shouts and screams. They walked faster down the street as it got louder, the smell of smoke getting more and more intense.

"SOMEBODY CALL 911! SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE! "

The boys ran around the corner and stopped in front of the New Blossoms Hotel to see that it was blazing in fire. There were people surrounding it, all watching in shock and horror.

"OH MY GOD! LOOK! THERE'S CHILDREN UP THERE!" A woman said.

The boys looked up to see 3 small children banging on the window for help.

"We have to do something." Louis said.

"Well, while you come up with a plan. I'm getting the children out. " Harry said and disappeared.

"I'll help him. " Zayn said, running over to the building as Harry appeared in the sky with all 3 children in his arms.

He lowered them down to Zayn and transported back into the building.

"Okay, um I think I can calm down the fire." Louis said. "But I need your help."

Niall looked around and saw a fire hydrant.

"Okay, you control it from the inside. I've got the outside." Niall said.

Louis ran off into the building and Niall pulled Liam over to the fire hydrant.

"Help me, get this thing open."

Back inside the building, Louis found Harry trying to get a girl out of the closet. He made the heat in the room decrease as the girl walked into Harry's arms. He picked her and noticed Louis.

"I think there's two more people in here. There's one down the hall." He said and disappeared.

Louis ran down the hall and found a man unconscious under a dresser. He lifted the dresser off of him as Harry appeared in the room.

"I think his leg is broken." Louis said. "Help me, pick him up."

The boys could hear sirens now and Liam finally twisted the value of the fire hydrant open all the way making it spurt out water. Niall lifted in to the air, turning the water into the direction of the hotel.

Harry started coughing as him and Louis followed the crying. They finally found the 2-year-old and Louis picked him up, holding him in his arms. Harry grabbed Louis's shoulder and transported them back outside just as an ambulance pulled up. A fire truck pulled up to the scene as well as, 4 other ambulance cars, a police car and 3 news reporter trucks.

"Zayn!" Niall called. "Open the windows!"

Zayn lifted his hand, opening all the windows so Niall could put out the fire from the inside. The rest of the boys helped the people from the fire into ambulance cars and reunited them with their family.