Chapter 1

3 weeks later...

Harry Styles was currently packing his bags to go to his stepdad's cabin with his best friends. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw something move and he turned his head to his open door.

I thought Gemma left? He thought.

His mother and stepdad was currently at work and his older sister, Gemma left 10 minutes ago to hang with some friends.

"Gemma?" Harry said as he looked down the empty hallway.

He is walking down to his sister's room and peeked inside to find it empty.

I guess it was my imagination.

Harry thought to himself as he returned to his room. The past couple of days, Harry's been seeing things out of the corner of his eyes and it was making him really confused, even a bit scared.

The house next to Harry's, has a shaving Louis Tomlinson in front of his bathroom mirror. He finished up the line of hair and washed the razor off in the sink. He shut his eyes as he leaned down and washed his face off.

He cut the warm water off and switched to the cold water, feeling better against his skin but, the water slowly grew warm again. He pulled away and blindly grabbed the towel on the side of the sink and dried his face.

When he could finally see, he looked down at the running water to see the cold knob was on. He touched the water again but, it was still warm. He shut the water off and exited the bathroom to find his mom.

He headed downstairs and gave his little sister, Charlotte a pat on the head as he passed her on the bottom of the stairs. He smiled at the twins, Daisy and Phoebe who were coloring in coloring books with crayons scattered around them.

He entered the kitchen to see Doris and Ernest sitting at the dining table, eating sandwiches.

"Mum." He said as his mother turned to look at him, who was currently making eggs.

"Hi Lou, are you about to leave?"

"Yeah but, uh Is there something wrong with the water?" Louis asked as he toke a cloth and wiped the twins dirty faces off.

"What's wrong with it?"

"The cold knob has warm water coming out of it."

His mother walked to the sink and turned the cold knob and touched the water.

"Doesn't feel like it? But, I'll have Mark look at it." She said.

Louis set the cloth down and walked over to his mom, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Alright, see yah later mum."

Louis ran back upstairs and grabbed the last of his bags and entered Charlotte and Félicité's room. Félicité currently had a bad cold and Louis pressed a kiss to her forehead, not wanting to wake her and left to pick up his friends up.

The house on the right of Harry's was Niall Horan's. Niall pulled the hoodie on and grabbed his guitar. He swung his bag over his shoulder and headed downstairs. He dropped his stuff by the front door and went into the kitchen, where his parents were.

"Hellooo." He said when, he entered.

"Niall, got your bowl of cereal right over there for you." His father said, pointing at a bowl across from him on the table.

"Thanks." Niall said as he sat down and started to dig in.

His mother came up behind him and pressed her hand to his forehead.

"You still feel cold."

Niall's been feeling cold for the last couple of days but, he feels perfectly normal.

"Mum, I'm fine." He said with a stuffed mouth.

"Well, make sure you call if, you need us and watch your manners." She said, hitting him on the shoulder.

Across Niall's house sat Liam Payne's. He had all his stuff packed and ready to go. He shut the door to his room but, yelped in pain when, his pinky got caught.

"Liam, are you okay?" His mother said from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just closed my finger in the door." He groaned.

He looked down at his pinky and saw that it was bent but, not in a normal way. It was bent backwards and the pain wasn't that excruciating to know that it was broken.

He touched it, pulling it back and he watched as he pulled it all the way to his ring finger. He gasped and let go as his pinky returned to normal shape. He pulled it again but, it didn't stretch. He brushed it up.

I must not have had enough sleep last night.

He thought to himself.

The house next to Liam's was Zayn Malik's who was currently still asleep in bed.

"Zaynie?" His mother said.

"Sweetheart wake up, your friends will be here in less than 10 minutes."

"Okay." He mumbled into his pillow.

His mother left his dark room as Zayn reached over his dresser and cut the lamp on. His hand dropped down to his glasses and slid them on, sitting up in bed.

Luckily, he already packed his bags last night so, he wouldn't have to keep the others waiting. He yawned and felt something wet on his nose and he quickly held his nose and jumped out of bed, running to the bathroom.

Zayn has been getting nose bleeds almost every day and he doesn't know why. He never had them when, he was young and he wasn't allergic to anything.

When his nose finally stopped bleeding, he washed his face and hands and changed clothes. When he was done, he heard a honk outside, signaling his friends were here.

He grabbed his things and ran downstairs.

"BYE EVERYBODY! I LOVE YOU ALL AND I'LL MISS YA!" He shouted before closing the door to his house and ran towards Louis's van.

The trunk was open for him and he stuffed his stuff in with the others and shut it closed.

"VAH'S HAPPENIN!!!!" Zayn yelled as he hopped in beside Liam.

"ZAYN!" They all cheered when, he sat down.

"Well, it's about time." Liam said, handing him a root beer.

"HARRY BROUGHT CANDY!" Niall shouted in excitement, beside Liam.

"Here yah go, Zayn." Harry said, reaching his arm across the passenger's seat to give the bag to Zayn.

Zayn picked a few sugary treats and thanked Harry.

"All right, Tommo. What are you waiting for? Let's go!" Niall said.

Louis looked at the Irish fellow in the rearview mirror.

"Seatbelts."

A few groans filled the car as they snapped their seat belts on.

"All right. That's much better." Louis said as he turned the car into drive and pulled out of Zayn's driveway.

He drove to Harry's stepdad's cabin, that they go to whenever their school has a break and enjoyed the company of his 4 best friends.

End of chp.1