Lotté World At The Last Day

Start from the beginning

"But she's interesting though", Leo said on their way to the ticketing booth, but the line was already flooded by their schoolmates.

"Don't tell me you have a crush on her as well?", Huening Kai went to make an expression of disbelief and covers his mouth, "Not you too"

"No way, I didn't even know her that well and just pointing out the obvious", Leo shot back, shaking his head at his classmate.

"But why is she running away from Mr. Hwang's daughter?", Kai asked after a while of thinking about it.

He couldn't even erased from his mind the way you look so rattled and disturbed at the sight of Hwang Yeji, it's as if you had seen of a ghost in her appearance.

And as he and Leo pondered about it in their line, they hadn't felt the presence of a long blonde haired guy in a ponytail who were listening from a few feet away before this stranger went to approach the men of his dad and continue on their search.

On their search for the youngest children with the goal of bringing her to their house.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

All your running had led you behind the carousle, not giving a comment on why Sunoo is there in one of the horses and instead, focus on hiding from the view in case your half-sister sees you there in the open.

When one of your schoolmates had come to pass by to hand you a red cup and left quickly as soon as he had approach, you smell it first and sure enough, it was spiked with vodka.

You decided after staring at it for too long you had nothing to lose and tipped your head and down all of it's content. What did you stand to lose by getting a little tipsy?

It could even help for a teacher to spot you and demands you to go home then, you will have a reason to leave and hide completely from Yeji.

You jumped with a start when someone cleared their throat and you cursed under your breath, wondering who had found you. As you turned to look over your shoulder, you faltered at the sight of a male who could pass a brother or a twin of Hwang Yeji.

It was obvious that your surprise carried across to him, making him chuckle as he stepped towards you. He was the last person you were expecting to be here, you have a feeling he's the son of your dad.

The one named Hwang Hyunjin.

"Why are you here?", you asked quietly, not wanting for Sunoo to hear as the childish boy is now taking a video of himself in the horse.

He looks out of place in a rather tense situation for you.

"To get you", Hyunjin murmured, inclining his head to the group of men in a black suit who crowded around the two of you all at once.

Like they were there for you to stay and aware that you will try to runaway.

You couldn't help it when your eyes drifted past him in search of the old man who was the caused of all of this confrontation.

"Dad isn't here", he smiled apologetically when you met his eyes.

"I'm not looking for him", you let out a deep breath, eyes now looking for a way out, "Maybe you can just leave and let me have a good day"

"I wouldn't have come here if he didn't ask me to and I can't disappoint him", Hyunjin as he stepped closer to you, reaching into the inside of his pocket and pick out a handkerchief, "Sorry for this, sister"

In only a few seconds, the alcohol in your body worked it's effect and whatever the chemical in the handkerchief that was placed against your mouth, it was causing for your eyes to roll at the back of your head before you collapsed.

The men of your dad is there to form a circle, with Hyunjin stepping back and watched as you were now being brought out of sight of anyone else, following them after on the parking lot in the basement before texting his twin sister.

Hyunjin: Already got her. You can breath in relief now.

He let out a deep breath, taking a quick scan around the area and when he was sure no one is looking, he proceeded to get at the exit with an enthusiastic smile, not knowing he had assumed the opposite.

Jay's eyes followed him walked into a van where Y/N is taken inside before Jake and Sunghoon found him standing there, looking so stressed. He thought they were going to demand why he had stopped but they didn't.

Instead, they were both now looking at the same direction and had obviously seen the kidnapping of Y/N, not even asking as to why but only their mind is focus onto the fact, they needed to follow after Hyunjin's men now.

Before they found themselves questioning just what happened, Jay is already starting to call for a car from their company and no one had understood it when they spotted the three friends leaving the Lotte World in a haste.

"What do you think the reason why the son of Mr. Hwang had taken her?", Jake began to ask out of his panic once they were in a car and is hearing Jay cursing under his breath as they lost sight of the van.

But they all had one mind to think it would be heading for the residence of the Hwang Family, so they were heading there now in a quick driving.

"Do they have something they want from her?", Sunghoon wondered, eyes on the road with him on the back seat and he refers to Yeji's incident earlier.

"Don't you remember the scene in auditorium last time?", Jake start from his place in the front seat, holding onto his seatbelt tightly because Jay is going now over the speed limit of Seoul, "Y/N runs out of there as soon as he sees that family"

It's really in there inside himself, the desire for him to spill out the secret of Y/N to Jake and Sunghoon, but Jay made a promise to the girl, to the girl he is now thinking must be set onto something big for the Hwang Family.

Why else would they be taken into drastic measures just to get her?

The answer will come once they reached to her, but he does have a bit of a clue with the figure of Park Sunghoon.

After all, he was the one to say to Y/N herself about the arrangement his family shared with her dad.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════