The other boss took a more contemptuous attitude, "I heard that Master Chen has already lived in Mr. Gu's villa, right? Alas, fish eyes are fish eyes, and pearls are pearls. You can't do it without self-reliance."

    Yu Baoyuan laughed. The corners of his mouth were sore, "Master Chen is charming, and everyone likes it!" Mr.

    Gao and Gu Feng have been in a good relationship, and have never been used to Yu Baoyuan, who has been around Gu Feng. An irresponsible person has entangled Gu Feng for so many years. If it weren't for Gu Feng's face, he would have driven Gu Feng for a long time!

    At this time, Yu Baoyuan was finally driven away. He was more happy and excited than the business was negotiated. He led a few bosses around Yu Baoyuan, and said a big deal with yin and yang weirdly.

    Yu Baoyuan kept smiling forcibly, and didn't tear his face, letting them ridicule.

    Anyway, the face is thicker than the city wall, so I love it.

    "General Manager Gao." A nice male voice suddenly sounded behind him.

    Mr. Gao turned his head and saw that it was Lu Yang.

    Speaking of Lu Yang, he was not inferior to Gu Feng. Inherited the family business, but his own ability is also strong, leading the Lu family to expand the territory, thriving, and is also the number one man in the business circle.

    Mr. Gao shook his hand with him, "It turned out to be Mr. Lu. He has been admiring his name for a long time, and he is really a young talent!"

    "Don't dare to be," Lu Yang said quietly, "What are Mr. Gao and Assistant Yu talking about?" Mr.

    Gao smiled kindly. "Oh, it's just a few everyday things that don't matter."

    Lu Yang smiled slightly, "Why let me also listen?"

    Yu Baoyuan looked at the two faces of Mr. Gao, the predecessor and the back, and almost didn't laugh.

    What a fucking hypocrisy.

    He raised his eyebrows. "Gao is always showing me and Gu's relationship. That's right, Mr. Gao has experienced three wives, and maybe there are other rich relationships between men and women. You can get someone as experienced as Mr. Gao. I am honored to be guided by people!"

    Mr. Gao didn't have a good attack in front of Lu Yang, but his teeth were already clenched.

    Yu Baoyuan, a dog thing, dare to expose his bottom in front of so many people!

    Saying that he has three wives, and that he has other relationships between men and women, isn't this just cursing him for being indiscriminate and having two wives and three wives outside?

    What if he just wraps it up? Which rich man does not steal fishy?

    He has this ability to cover women, which can only mean that he has the capital, and it is his turn for Yu Baoyuan to point out here!

    Lu Yang blinked at Yu Baoyuan, "It seems Assistant Yu is very educated."

    "Teached and taught," Yu Baoyuan chuckled with a cup of water. "But I want to achieve the level of experience of Mr. Gao. It takes a lot of hard work.” Mr.

    Gao laughed stiffly. Yu Guang saw someone beckoning in the distance and hurriedly borrowed the donkey from the slope, “You’re welcome, everyone is a friend. If you have anything to do, just say hello. Someone called me over there. , I'll go there first. Everyone, I'm annoyed!" As he said, he took a bunch of running dogs and patted his butt.

    Yu Baoyuan coldly watched these people slip away in embarrassment, and snorted disdainfully.

    "Are you okay?" Lu Yang asked.

    Yu Baoyuan shook his head, "It's just being barked by a mad dog, I don't care."

    Lu Yang smiled, "You are still the same as when you were in college, heartless."

    To be ashamed, Lu Yang, a complete elite and Yu Baoyuan, a scumbag, was in the same university at the undergraduate level. Although they are of different majors, they are in the same dormitory building.

    The two didn't have a deep friendship in college, and they just nodded when they met. Later, because of the business cooperation between Lu and Gu, they gradually became familiar with each other, and occasionally they could talk a few words.

    "No," Yu Baoyuan laughed at himself, "You can live happily without heart and lungs."

    Lu Yang's eyes were slightly deep, "How has this time been?"

    "Be happy," Yu Baoyuan added again as if to himself, "It can't be better."

    ????????????????