First Day Of Foundation

Start from the beginning

If the boys noticed you were suddenly rushing them out, they didn't pointed it out and they were much concern over the growing cackles and sniggers outside the room in the hallway.

It could've been funny for you as it was all your ideas.

But the unsettling feelings from the knowledge that he was here now, maybe busy talking to Mrs. Nam at the moment, stops you from having fun.

What if he asked her where you are?

The thing you feared the most is, what if he asked to see your mom?

You will not allow him, never in your life again would you let him leave her into pieces.

No apologies would even be accepted.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

From what it looks like in what should've been an enjoyable day, trying to avoid the auditorium is not much of an option.

Mr. Kang with his fiendish existence in your life, had caught you cleaning the clutter of mess in the room and for him, even you should go there, saying it was quite suspicious for you to stay in the classroom.

For you to save face in the teachers before he went around telling his suspicion about you, you find yourself walking behind him and was dreading the destination.

It hadn't stopped you though, from cursing him in your head and wishing that one day, you'll put him in his place.

"Y/N, here!", Huening Kai called out as soon he spotted you from their seats in the back.

Which was a very big mistake of his.

The reason is the two person behind their seats. Your dad is standing there, his head snapping around to search after hearing the call of your name. But how dare he have that look in his face, a look of longing for his daughter?

If the other one is beside him now.

"Y/N, come on, the ceremony is starting now!", Jay called out this time, not aware of your body getting rigid at your place beside the entrance.

Because they keep calling your name in repeat, the other daughter of your dad who was two years older from what your mom knows, turns to your direction.

You don't know what to make of her from this distance.

She certainly got the looks of her mom with the cat eyes and she was pretty, you could say that, her hair have a hot pink highlight in the left, but she still managed to look elegant in her simple dress.

"Y/N!", Jake and Sunghoon called out again, but you can't even look at them.

Not with your eyes never leaving your half sister's face before she did something that makes you dash out of there.

"Is that her, dad? I want to talk to her if it's okay with her", she said it with a smile.

The smile you will never give to her in return.

It may not be her fault or anything, but the truth is still out there, she must be the biggest person you were jealous of the most.

You were jealous because they were the first family before your dad goes to your mother and in the end, they still won over his affection.

You were jealous because she can smile like that without showing any kind of extreme loathing at the thought of you.

Why does she even looks excited to meet you? What would she say if you were to admit you spend the better part of your life hating her and her mother?

This was all too much, too much that the growing feelings of hate for yourself is returning.

And just like that, you only stopped running once you slipped passed by the line of booths, feeling more lonelier at the festivity around the air, and you were there near the dorms, hiding yourself behind a wall.

Before you could cry it out, someone reached out to pull you towards him and hugged you tight in his comfort. The smells alone tells you it's Jay.

With your arms going around his neck, you held him just as tightly, taking in the feeling of his warmth against yours, and the realization that for once, you knew there will be someone to run to, for when you need a friend.

You pushed away from him when you thought you were ready to let go. The two of you parted slowly and he smiled in blatant relief, to see you only crying a bit.

"So tell me now, is the dad you were saying is Mr. Hwang?", Jay asked quietly, bringing his fingers up to gently trace over the moist of tears in your cheeks.

You wouldn't know as how he got it because it's impossible for something not to happen after you leave the auditorium.

"Sadly, he is", you found yourself mumbling, voice wobbling slightly as his eyes widen, as if in a realization.

What kind of realization was, you have no an inkling. All you figure out is, Hwang family must be familiar to them in the world of the elite families.

"Hwang Yeji is your sister?", he speak it out gently and you shook yourself out of his hold, steadying your breath.

According to your mom, there is another child of your dad, a male heir to all his businesses. Whoever he is, you don't care of him either.

What you should care is all about the plans of your dad about his childrens.

"Do you know how connected they are to Sunghoon's family?", Jay blurted out of nowhere, making you look back at him.

"What do you mean?", you can only ask, not really that curious when you should be.

"They are business partners, so whatever my dad is telling they will be announcing this year, it would be likely to have something to do with you as well"

There was no way that you would agree to whatever  the announcement is for no reason.

Just because there's a possibility he's seeking you out, doesn't mean that you don't have it in you to run.

You will run at every chances you have from that kind of responsibility even if it will be connected to Sunghoon.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

Did you get this chapter at all?

Y/N's dad is freaking rich as the fathers of the boys, but of course, that's not the only revelation there is in this story.