First Day Of Foundation

Start from the beginning

He was about to ask more questions from you when he stopped by the form of Jay who appears to be a sad black cat from the window seat.

Once he spotted you, he pointed to himself, "Who the hell made you think that I would be a cute black kitten?", he demanded, letting out a gasp as Huening Kai spanked him in the butt, "What was that for?!"

As the two of them went into a petty argument over how Jay's big ass looks sexy in the skirt, you turn your attention next to Jake the puppy maid who was helping Sunghoon put on the head of his penguin costume in the side.

After losing the rock, paper and scissors game, he was still too happy not to wear a skirt in exchange for the steaming hot costume of a penguin, at least the inside of it will make you feel constantly like you were inside a boiler.

"Do I look cute in this?", Jake asks, leaving for Sunghoon's penguin's head to wobble around.

He is now doing a pose of a dog with his tounge hanging from the side of his mouth.

"You look ridiculous like that", you decided to be honest, but it was still cute somehow.

Jake flushed, and grew embarassed before fixing himself with a pout. If only you have more time, you would have said that he looks cute however pose he do since it's him. He will never look ugly even if he tried to.

Turning next to Sunghoon who was struggling with his heavy costume's head, you raised your hand, settling it atop his in order to help him fix it in place.

You didn't expect for him to hold it there for long that you have to clear your throat for him to remove it.

"Will you be attending the ceremony later with us?", he asked, his voice sounding distant because of the costume.

"I'll be helping Mrs. Nam at the backstage", you lied through your tounge.

It had become an easy job now even if they were getting closer to your walls. There's one they shouldn't know about you, and it's your dad being here today.

"Why? The spokeperson is an alumni here, and his story is actually inspirational", Jake said, hearing your conversation with Sunghoon.

"How inspirational?", you asked, and thankful that there wasn't a bite of bitterness in your tone.

Jake thought about it for a second, as if trying to remember the anecdote of Mr Hwang, not knowing a part of his past is standing in front of him.

The only ones who knew about your dad is Heeseung and Sunoo with the addition of Jay.

Although you never mentioned to Jay as to who he is or else, he'll be familiar with him.

Actually, all of them will be familiar with your dad in sight.

"From what I heard about my dad, he had become disowned by his parents because of associating himself with an unacceptable woman", Jake started, tapping a finger from under his chin.

The story wasn't still finished and yet if he must know, you were already aware at the ending.

"Then years later, after a separation with her, he married another and thus, got all his rights back to his properties that he inherited from his parents", Jake added, his tone made it like it was the real ending.

The real ending is that a hateful man for you leaving a mother and a daughter behind on their own.

"Wait.. guys, you needed to go now at the auditorium, it's time for that person's speech", you said, relying on your good acting skills to not show any signs.