Her Biggest Fear Returns

Comenzar desde el principio

Tears were so easy to stop and hide for you at the same time. It just never an easier job to prevent it from flowing out at the thought of your dad.

He is the one to teach you not to trust men or to even be close to them.

And yet here you are, meeting a lot of boys to prove your assumptions of them wrong.

Content with your answer, but not glad to see you trying to hide your tears, Heeseung said, "You know, it's okay to cry with us. We're your friends, after all. We'll never judge you to showing emotions"

"I heard you'll feel better if you cry it out. You're not a robot, so please just do it", Sunoo agreed, removing his head from your shoulder in order to make you see his reassuring smile.

"Guys", you muttered, dropping your head into Heeseung's shoulder in turn.

You burrowed your head into his neck, crying out in sorrowful wails and not letting them know it's for another reason, a thing of the past always following you anywhere in your life.

What you don't know though, as Heeseung rubbed your back soothingly, there's Jay in front of the door, his eyes watering to hear you cry for the first time.

Behind him, Jake turns up who then placed a hand in his shoulder in hopes to comfort a friend.

"Now I know", he says quietly, causing for Jay to face him.

"What do you know?", Jay asked in a whisper, his eyes closing to hear your sobs is getting louder.

Jake lifted his head to look at his eyes directly, "She is not as tough as she'd like for us to see her"

"And?", Jay whisper, his ears perking up at the sound of another footsteps stopping from a feet away.

He doesn't even need to look that it was Sunghoon. Who else can't stay in one place without worrying for the girl they love?

When they all know she must still be rattled and concerned over those boys almost touching her in a way any girl didn't deserve.

"We have to promise one thing to ourselves", Jake says, his eyes went into contact with Sunghoon who gives a nod.

The three of them shared a look of understanding, an understanding they knew could benefit you one way or another.

"No matter who she chooses between us, the promise we have is we'll stick in protecting her no matter what, is that right?", Jay asked for a clarification from the two.

Sunghood nods, "She may not show it, but that girl would hate us if we fight or ruin our friendship for her", he pointed out.

"That's why we should not do anything else again that would worry her for us", Jake is saying, a smile growing in his face at their mutual understanding.

Not really against with anything, but still ready to annoy Jake, Jay remarks, "Even if there's a possibility that we can still steal her away from your clutch?"

"Friends before girls", Jake said, then gives a light punch to Jay's shoulder as the three of them begin to walk away.

"You didn't want to say hoe because well, it's her", Sunghoon added, putting a laughter in his face when the two J's with him frown in unison.

You didn't know it then, as you opened up a secret to Sunoo and Heeseung who were both shocked to the core of what they heard from you about your dad, the triple threat in your life is walking out together in the school grounds with smile on their faces.

With all of them being ignorant the limousine parking before the Principal's office would bring the biggest fear in your side.

For it was the return of a form from your bad memories that you never want to return to.