The Chaos In P.E Class

Start from the beginning

But what made it a good sight for you is to see them making up this way after what happened yesterday.

Left with nothing else to do, you run ahead of them wanting to be alone in your thoughts. Running is beneficial, the help it can give you to release stress or even to lose the weight itself is the reason why you loved to do it from time to time.

You can also say the view around the academy is a bonus.

There were so many tall trees surrounding the quadrangle, almost hiding the school buildings from afar. You can even see from here the poolside, the court for the basketball beside the tennis game and up behind them, is the field for the archery.

Perhaps you'd been too busy eyeing all the sports activities the school is offering that you weren't aware you had run far to an area of the school that you still didn't got to walk around before.

The familiar noises from your classmates is gone, only the sounds of birds is all you can hear along the occasional shouts from the field and you were so close to the woods for your taste.

Panic is not the answer to realizing you're basically lost in this particular area.

So instead based on what you read or watch from the Youtube, you followed some tracks or even the simple noises from a students in here, at least that's what you hoped they were from.

Only for you to be frozen once a pair of hands pulled you from behind. They were kind of rough and is trying to be quick, so you know it wasn't any of the boys from your class.

When you quickly turn around out of instinct, it is with a trepidation that you recognized they must be from the seniors or at least one year ahead of your classmates. They were a group of boys you'd never seen or interacted before.

"Finally, we get our hands around you after seeing you parade yourself around here", one of them says, smiling a kind of smile that you didn't like.

At least you knew they were from Bighit as well from their P.E uniform.

"Who the hell are you?", you asked, trying to stay composed even if the biggest of them is literally holding both of your hands in your back.

"What do you think we would want from a girl after being stuck here without one?", the one with a piercing at the tip of their tounge, which you only see because he licked his lips.

He licked his lips while looking down and up your body, as if when one appreciating the meal.

This is the alarming sign before you were wrestling around the biggest of them, but seeing that he was huge and much stronger, you pulled the move you did with Jay onto his crotch. It worked, but you were just still a few feet away when the one with tounge piercing tripped you.

It hurts to fall face first, with your chest making contact in the ground and yet you didn't mind, more focus to the fact they were dragging you now out of sight for everyone not to see.

"We'll make sure to enjoy you before those sons of a bitch", they keep saying together, referring to your classes for sure.

But before the biggest of them, of them three boys you can tell is the exception to the model-looking faces of everyone else in here, could cover your mouth - you bited harshly on his mouth and did the only thing you think could save you if someone were to hear.

"Help!", you shouted at the top of your lungs, not caring if it would hurt after.

Hopefully, anyone who's near can hear you as you did it for the second time.

"Help me!"

"I told you this bitch would be damn feisty!", the smallest of them says, and then kicked you at the stomach.

The impact brings you folding up to your knees, although you bite back to the pain and endure it until you can bring yourself up to your feet, the need to fight back is so strong in your head that they didn't expect it for you to be picking up a branches that loitered around the ground.

With the leaves crunching under your shoes, you hit the first one to go at you and the curses in the world must be thrown at you today for the branch to break easily at the boy's arm.

"Shit", he says before you gasped at the biggest one taking you by the waist.

They didn't scare you, you know that to yourself, but what they can do to a girl like you and with their number of three, you couldn't possibly fight back especially as the biggest drag you down to the ground and when the two unzipped their jackets, to let you know what their plan is, you cried out in a scream.

You can't help getting louder as the one with piercings started to pull down on your pants.

"Be quiet, you'll enjoy it", they tried to snicker at the look in your face.

As they covered your mouth with a handkerchief this time, you were still fighting and struggling under their hands, with the pants of yours slowly leaving your legs.

Once the air meets the skin of your thighs, they were already sharing big smirks on their faces and just as one of them started to trail their hands in your ankle up to your legs, you heard it in your relief.

Multiple footsteps came echoing from behind them that they didn't hear for being more focus at what your exposed underwear could show and before they could even prepare themselves, your classmates had turned up in time.

Huening Kai and Leo were both holding a baseball bat that they instantly used as a weapon against the first two.

There they are, also Jay and Sunghoon pulling the biggest one from you. You can't help but let out a sigh of relief with Jake removing his jacket before covering you from any wandering eyes.

"Did they managed to touch you anywhere?", he asked instantly once you were up to your feet and had already lifted up your pants back into it's place.

In spite of your stomach still aching a bit from the kick, you didn't dare deny him a smile before watching from behind him.

"Mr. Jo and the other gym teachers is already coming here as of the moment", Leo informs you upon meeting your eyes.

Huening Kai had his feet against the neck of one of them, smirking as he crosses his arms. It looks like he just catch an animal in a hunt from the way he's acting.

"Are you alright, Y/N?", he still asked you, nonetheless.

"Thank you", is all you can give him as a response.

"We heard you screaming from somewhere", Sunghoon began, his hand wrapped around the hands of the biggest one with Jay doing his best to intimidate them, "And the scream was different from when you're angry at us"

"That's how we knew there's a problem at hand", Jay continued with a look that you can only be described as worry.

The same worry that touched your hear for what it means.

But the more you look at them, at the boys you once swore to your life that you hate their existence, and now had been your kind of saviours, your opinion of them had changed.

Not only were they your friends, they were the sort you can trust to have your back.

With this realization in mind on your way to the guidance's office next to tell the counsellors there what happens, you knew you have more reasons to love this school despite of it's flaws.

You could only wish for everything good like this to last.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════