Chapter 1

Your P.O.V.

*Beep Beep Beep Beep*

Fuck! Another day at school again. I hate this life.

I turn off the alarm and stood up. Stretching arms and legs. Quickly took a shower and wear a skaters outfit. Black skinny jeans, simple weed shirt with a red and black checkered jacket and of course my favorite shoes, black vans.

"Y/N, Honey?" I heard my mom yelled.
"Coming!" I said. I grab my backpack and my earphones and quickly go downstairs.

"Good Morning Mom." I said and kissed my mom on her cheeks. I saw my sister texting on the dining table. "Fuck, my phone." I whispered. "What?" My mom said. "Nothing." I said and quickly ran upstairs and grab my phone under my pillow and ran back at the kitchen.

I saw my family eating. I kissed my sister on her temple playfully and she roll eyes on me. "What?" I asked her smiling. She glared at me eating her cereal.

I finished my food and said, "Bye Mom, Bye dad." My dad nodded reading the newspaper ready to go office and my mom too. Yep. We own a company, not a big company. Like a normal company. We are not really rich, just a little.

I took my beanie at my backpack and wear it. A black beanie and a black rayband. Yeah, I know I look hot. But wait? Somethings missing. Oh Johnson, my skateboard.

"Y/N?! Take Care!" I heard my dad shouted.
"Be careful!" My mom continued.

-

Riding my skateboard through the hallway.

"Now here she is." I heard someone said.

All of the people on the hallway stare at me.

Skateboarding is my thing. I find it interesting, you know learning new tricks is awesome and it looks hot when you are riding it.

Skater Girl sounds sexy right?

I want to join a skateboarding battle. I dont want to die because of my injuries, I just want to experience skateboarding on a tournament or competition but not now, maybe one day.

I broke my elbow like 2 times and my ankle. Thats normal because being a professional skater is hard like really hard.

I heard some girls squeling and gasping. I smirk at myself. Yeah, perfectly hot.

I heard some of them whispering, "She's so hot." I looked at her and wink. She blushed, I smirked. Okay 1 point Y/L/N.

"She's cute and hot at the same time." "I love it when she is skating." Blah blah blah. Same words everyday. I know everybody have a crush on me, boys and girls but I like girls.

"Hi, Y/N." Chrissy flirted on me. I just smiled at her and wink making her blush biting her lip.

"Here's the star." I stoped when I saw my friends.

"What was that Y/LN?" Bria asked me smiling. "What?" I smiled at her. Taking my skateboard and carrying it.

"Sam? Stop flirting we gotta go!" I yelled at Sam talking to a girl, making a move. She glared at me making me laugh.

"Hey dude? What going on between you and Chrissy?" Bria questioned me making me smirk. "Nothing. She's flirting with me. So... Might get some... You know." I said to her wiggling my eyebrows. "What the?? Hey dude. What if she's serious, you know being a girlfriend to you?" Bria asked me. "Well guess what? I'm not." I said grinning.

I saw the girl leaning on Sam, holding the collar of Sam's shirt. I smirked and elbowed Bria.

"Thats what im talking about." I whispered at Bria. She smirked at me.