Her Plan Two Begins

Start from the beginning

Only for you to realized all the questions is just like a repeat of your exams last year.

Now that's what you can call boring.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

After all the exams for today, you walked happily at the end of the day in your dorm room. It's Monday as well and you have never been so glad to be a Monday because you have no schedule for tutoring sessions.

Monday means free time from the company of the boys.

You honestly don't think you would survive facing another of them until you spotted a very alarming figure down your bed inside your room. All the gears in your head is suddenly screaming danger.

The danger presented itself in the form of Jake lying on your bed with his earphones on, watching something from his Iphone. He doesn't notice you, so you take it as an opportunity.

Aim is the first step as you pick up the weapon of your choice from Heeseung's bed.

Target is Jake as you moved closer to him, preparing to throw the weapon down his pretty boy face.

Fire the missile! The pillow lands straight on the target's head and because it was too strong of a throw, the impact took down his phone from his hand.

"Hey!", Jake whines and pulls out his wireless earphones, pouting at what you just did.

The signature glare is the first thing he sees in your face, "That's a payback for invading me in my last sense of privacy in this dorm!"

Jake chuckles and throws the pillow back at Heeseung's bed, "I'm sorry. I'll leave now if you want but I know you'll miss me too much if I did", he says and grins.

"Oh, please, my face is saying I want you to stay.. nope. Get out!", you worked to push him from the bed and Jake in his dramatic ass puts a hand on his chest, feigning hurt.

"My darling, I'm offended", he jokes then huffs and turn to face away, acting like he was sulking now in the corner.

"Aww if you think that would work on me, you'll just end up rotting for nothing", you stated with a laugh before throwing your bag down the floor and crawls down under your blanket.

"Don't say that. I know one of these days, you'll be the one chasing after me", he says like it's a fact.

You chuckle before hiding yourself at your cover, "That's bullshit and we both know it, Jake"

He suddenly let out a frustrated "No" from his mouth and in a matter of few seconds, you were the one screaming from feeling being grabbed from the protection of the blanket and only to find yourself pinned down on the bed, at the surface of the blanket, right under him.

"Are you trying to challenge me, baby?", Jake says and smirks, leaning down his face slightly.

The very close position had you gasping in fright before you composed yourself and blinked up at him while subtly reaching out for the pillow from your side, which he doesn't even notice at all.

Maybe it's time for a new plan of how to take another revenge at the boy invading your space.

Jake is leaning all the way down now and places a soft kiss against your sensitive neck, making you laugh at how it tickles. But before he could notice it, you shut your mouth and have your eyes widening at the strange sensation.

Jake laughs over your reaction before saying, "See? You liked it"

You scoff, putting one hand over his chest and pretend to futilely push him off of you, "No", you look up into his eyes boldly, "You don't affect me at all, Sim Jaeyun"

"Not at all, huh?", he says, biting down at your lip and your heart starts racing over the feelings.

The feelings that confirms all your suspicions about the way you felt around him compared to the other boys. And if this was the one Sunoo told you that you like Jake above Jay from your last conversation with him, then you don't want to ever admit it.

Especially when the plan two hits you right there in the face of reality.

Jake could never foreseen to it by another pillow coming to the side of his face and this time, you hit him repeatedly out of your unending stress because of them until he was force to leave the room while throwing apologies in the air he goes.

If plan one didn't work because Jay suddenly cheated, you're going to have to do something even more worse.

All you knew is that you needed to take either Jay or Sunghoon in order to refuse Jake, and jealousy is the best way to do so.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

I think it was clear now that this girl is slowly crushing on our Jake, but understand that she was damn too scared of love.

That's why she's resorting to being this dumb.