Not All Talk And Games

Start from the beginning

The serious words had made you slowly open your eyes to look at Sunghoon whose face is only inches away from yours.

He smiles and kisses your forehead then stands up again, "Good night, my little stress"

He doesn't know it and you will never let anyone find out, but the simple act of caring about you tonight brings a little smile in your face.

There's still a hidden gentleness in Park Sunghoon if he isn't trying so hard to be cold.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

The next morning, you woke up in the bed, still feeling drained and empty from the events of the night before. Park Jay is really getting it from you the next time for making you feel like shit.

You can't explain why are you even sad. You didn't love him, did you?

Love wasn't that too simple. To fall in love with a playboy like him after planning all month in your relationship to use him in order to push the others away. It was all just a disappointment for you, though.

That's what all it was. Nothing more.

What time is it?, you asked to yourself as you checked the clock from the ceiling above your head and only to find out it's already nine in the morning.

Remembering you were supposed to meet Mrs. Nam for her to review the improvement of the boys based on your tutoring sessions with them, it leads you to throw the blanket off and runs to the bathroom, much to your dismay, it's already locked.

"I'm here", Sunghoong's deep voice rings from inside. You can tell that he is brushing his teeth from the way his voice is quite muffled.

"Why didn't you wake me up? I have a meeting with Mrs. Nam at eight am!", you scream, banging the door in frustration.

The door to the bathroom suddenly pulled open to reveal a grinning Sunghoon. His smile immediately lessens your anger to the world, and you suppress the snort from coming out to see his hair is still dripping down from the shower.

"You're not going anywhere. Today we're staying in bed to get to know each other more", he told you and you groan at the level of enthusiasm in his tone.

You look down at your body and your jaw drops, "This is certainly not my shirt!", you scream, realizing you were in your pants and one of Sunghoon's shirt. You recognized it.

Yes, the hoodie you wore makes you sweaty all night above your shirt which means he helped you to change while you sleep.

Praise the Lord for calming yourself to not retaliate.

"No", Sunghoon says, giving you a cheeky smile, "The ghost of this building changed your outfit in your sleep"

You scoffed and shake your head, grabbing a pillow to hit him with it, "You take advantage of me while I'm out", you complained and he just sticks his tounge out then throws your hoodie that he picks up from the bedside table.

"Hey, if it wasn't for me, you'd still be played by Jay", he says and pushing the other bed to the one where you sat.

At the mention of the jerk's name, the scowl in your face worsens  and you sit down against the headboard as you crossed your arms.

Noticing the change in your mood, Sunghoon comes and sit next to you, "It's okay, I meant it when I said he's not worth it"

He turns slightly and holds you gently in his chest as he cocoons you around his arms. You shake your head, "I don't get it. What's wrong with me, Sunghoon?"

"Nothing is wrong with you", he chuckles halfheartedly, "Maybe only with your head"

"Seriously?", you uttered in annoyance and look at his face to frown.

"I'm just pointing out your flaws. You might be a genius, but getting on with Jay is a very stupid choice", he said quickly.

You removed yourself from his hold and stared up at the ceiling, as if you might get answers from up there, "Why do I like him?", you wonder.

"No", Sunghoon groans and then gets up from his bed, "Why would you even like him?"

"I don't know", you bite your lips and look down at your hands, "Maybe because he looks like a bad boy?"

Sunghoon raises his eyebrows, "So your type is the ones domineering and strong, huh?", he steps forward and grabs your wrists, planting them firmly against the wall behind you.

You gasped, your eyes widening in shock at the sudden change of character, "What are you -"

"Shut up", he growls, leaning his face down to yours, "Now you are going to kiss me"

He leans down even further, and pulls you into a kiss. His rough lips capturing yours in a way you would never imagine from someone like him. Isn't he supposed to be all talk?

This is not happening!, your mind screams in alarm, wishing for everything to be a dream.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

This might be my last update today because well, I needed more motivation, means to the one reading this, please vote.

For the love of God, it's not that hard to push the star sign.