His Cryptic Warning

Start from the beginning

"What are you thinking about now?", you asked, taking your time to wait for Heeseung.

"Can you tell me why you were so scared of getting hurt?", he said, and the glare was back.

"Because the moment I allow it, it would just continue until I can't recognize myself anymore", you stated honestly.

For once, you were being honest to a boy from Bighit Academy. Although you think Sunghoon would not take it seriously, anyway.

He shook his head at your statement, "And that's a problem because you're a damn coward?"

You rolled your eyes, nudging him slightly, "Be serious for a moment, Park Sunghoon"

"I am being serious"

With those words, he took a wine glass from a passing crew and tipped the rest of it's content down his throat. Signalling for another, he picked up a glass of vodka and your eyes widened for what he was planning.

"Sunghoon", you protested, moving to take the glass from him, "Are you trying to get drunk? What if the guard smells you in the dorm?"

"I also know that it could give me courage", he replied, tipping the liquid down his throat before you could snatch it away from him.

"And you need courage because?", you asked out of curiosity.

"Because I'm going over to your boyfriend to ask him for a date with you", Sunghoon said as if he was discussing the weather.

"Sunghoon", you hissed after him but he ignored you and starting to walk away. You catch his arm and forced him to look back at you, "What do you really want?"

His eyes narrowed at you. He used his free hand to ramaged around his pocket and threw what he fished out at you, and you caught it with two hands. You stared at the black velvet box in your hands in shock.

Slowly raising your eyes to Sunghoon's, you tightened your hold on the box and keeps refusing what it means from inside your head.

"I've been carrying it around since the camp", he announced casually, fixing his shirt, "Now if you'll excuse me"

He disappeared off into another path and you opened the box slowly, taking in the beautiful bracelet nestled inside. You scanned the area, looking for him to tell him off.

The words died in your throat when you saw him approaching Jay. The two of them started a quiet conversation which they continued as they made their way to the edge of the shore.

Looking back down at the bracelet, you let out a deep breath and snapped the box shut.

Sunghoon did not just ask you on another date by throwing the box at your face.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

The weather sucks by the next morning when you wake up and it made you stuck in your dorm as the result.

It benefitted your work though, as you power through the things you haven't touched up because of that blasted beach party and based on what you heard from Heeseung, a lot of boys was suspended after the Principal found himself being pranked by naked students last night.

It must be so nice to find some of the students you were teaching will go in the right direction.

When you entered the bathroom to change your outfit, Heeseung opens the door and his jaw drops from seeing the upper part of your body.

You look back at him with wide eyes and your hands practically flipped to get the towel to cover your last sense of dignity. After three seconds of spacing out, Heeseung slaps a hand over his eyes before turning around.

You quickly lifted down your shirt, pulling on a hoodie as well, "Why the hell did you not knock?", you scream, feeling your cheeks slightly heat up.

Heeseung shakes his head, "Close the door next time, damn it", he stated even though he drops his hand from his eyes.

"Are you planning to take a peek of me?", you demanded while frowning deeply at him.

"Nope, never. It was because Jake demanded me to invite you to watch with us in the theater room tonight", he turns around and his words gets caught around his throat.

"I'm wearing clothes now, Heeseung", you told him and let out a soft chuckle as you pushed past him to get in your bed.

"I-I know but please, lock the door next time. There's no point hearing you scream next because the other guys stumbled inside", he puts his hand over his mouth and just stares at you in awe.

Suddenly his gaze on you feels hot and you look away in a rush before another pillow is flying on his way for him to stop with that stare.

"Why did I see a teddy bear jacket in your closet?", you try to change the subject when he throws your pillow back.

Heeseung smiles, "It's my favorite one. I loved those kind of jacket, why not?"

You just stare at his face for a few seconds, enjoying the way his face lights up when he laughs. He was not a pervert at least for a roommate and what you'll never forget is he did get you from the party.

"Can you turn around, I need to change too, you see?", he asks, and you nod, turning away and opening your phone to see a message from Sunghoon.

Mr. Sulky: Jay will not join us in the movie night. I just knew it, so go visit his dorm room after and you'll see why.

The only thing you can do is shake your head with the boys thing over their childish competition.

Whislt not being aware that Sunghoon might be onto something.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

Team Jay? Team Sunghoon? Team Jake? No Heeseung.

Who's worth it?